Home [Part 6]

Jennie's point of view

I watched the way Mino oppa purposely walking in front of her and they bumped into each other. I saw he held her tiny hand to prevented her from falling. She bowed to him and apologizing for her mistake just now. No! He was at fault baby. That guy only wanted to get closer with you. I clenched my jaw when i saw you two were sitting at the far corner and talking happily like you guys already knew each other before. You shouldn't smile to him because that smile of yours only for me.

I saw the way you smile when you were listening to his nonsense stories. I saw the way you close your mouth with your hand whenever you laugh. Those little things you did making me falling deeply in love with you more. I wanted to be the one who make you laugh and smile like that. I wanted to be in your life to accompany your lonely life.

Can i be that one person?

I saw him taking your pictures in secret without you notice because you were too engrossed telling him your stories. He shouldn't kept it your pictures because it was only for me. I'm the one will taking and saving a lot of your pictures. I would make an album for your photos. I swear we will taking a lot of pictures if we were together.

I saw you two exchanging phone number. I didn't even get your number yet but him. He touched your cute cheek before went away and i saw you waving goodbye at him. I took this golden chance as i quickly walked closer to you. Wrapping my arms around your waist as i move your long curly hair a bit then gave a soft kiss on your nape. I can felt your body become tense when i did that.

I finally confessed that i really like you so much and you were trying to push me like usual but i held you more tight between my arms. I once again confessed to you then kissed your nape numerous time. You turned around and locking your gaze with mine. We were staring into each other eyes so intensely. I was really shocked when you make a first move now. You softly touched my cheeks while still staring into my eyes then you caressed my own lips with your baby thumb. I automatically parting my lips.

You held my face between your hands then slowly leaning your face closer to me. I knew what you wanted to do now so i close my eyes too waiting for the kiss. Our lips finally touched and i swear i saw fireworks when we kissed. You wrapped your arms around my neck then i held you closer and we slowly deepen the kissed more. I knew other guests were watching us and i heard Lisa with Jisoo unnie shouted for us to do some more so i become aggressive then i pushed you to lay down on the couch. Crawling on top of you without breaking the kiss.

Someone was interrupting our moment again and we immediately pulled away from the heated kiss. I saw Jiyong oppa were looking at us with other guests too beside him. I turned my head towards you and you were looking down in embarrassment. I held your tiny hand then dragging you out from that place before oppa could said something.

I brought you to the rooftop and we were staring at the night sky now. I called your name and you quickly looking at me. Maybe because of me you were blushing so hard. I held your hand again then i looked up to the dark sky. You asked me why did i like you.

"I like you since The Boys era. You caught my eyes the most and you look so gorgeous in that music video. The way you smile making me smile too. I watched a lot of your fancams to know more about you. I don't care if people called me crazy because i was crazy since your existence come into my life"

You were looking down onto your lap as you tighten the hold on my hand. I could felt that you were crying because i saw your tears.

"I wanted to be with you. I want to protect you. You said you were strong but you were lying to yourself. You were so fragile inside. I wanted to be in your life for real and spending our times together. Believe me when i say i really like you and i wanted to protect you. I will make you forget about her so please give me a chance?"

You were tilting my head to look at me with tears ruining your beautiful face. I pulled you into a tight hug then i kissed the top of your head.

"Thank you Jennie ah.." You grips on my dress so tight. "Please always be there for me"

You don't have to say like that baby cause i trust myself that i would always be there for you and loving you more.

TBC