Unlonely [Final]

Author's POV

It's been six months of Jennie pregnancy. Her stomach becoming bigger and bigger now. She only stay inside the house because she's scared if people knowing about her condition. Everyday Jisoo would come to take good care of her and sometimes Jesse will stay to accompanied her whenever the older girl is busy with her work.

Right now they're sitting side by side watching a k-drama with no ones talking. Jennie peek a glance at her ex boyfriend and Jesse are looking at her too making both of them surprised. They immediately averted their gazes somewhere else.

"Jen.."

"Hm..?"

"I'm sorry"

"Why?"

"Because.."

Flashback

With Krystal's helped, he finally met with Jongin. He asked him to meet at his favorite cafe.

"So why do you want to meet me..? Are you offering me to be your model?" Jongin cockily asked.

"It's about Jennie"

"Oh, you know her too?" Jongin looked surprise and Jesse only nodded.

"I want you to take responsibility for her and the child"

Jongin already looked panic this time and looking around them to make sure there's no paparazzi in this cafe.

"I don't want to because i'm getting marry with my sweetheart"

Jesse looked so angry now and he really wanted to punch him but he didn't.

"You just play with her..?" Jongin smirk and nodded.

"Say hi to her" the tanned guy left him alone.

End Of Flashback

"I didn't expect anything from him anymore. I'll take care of this baby alone.." Jennie looked upset.

"Jen.." he stared at her beautiful face. "What do you think if someone want to help you? What do you think if that person wants to marry you..?"

"I don't know Jess.." the pregnant girl keep on staring at his eyes who's already avoiding her stares.

"That person really want to take you as his wife and he really don't mind if you're pregnant" Jesse still not looking at her.

"What if one day he will get angry at me when he comes home tired from work? Because he's stress than he will lash out at me and my baby..?"

"It won't happen because he still like you.."

"May i know who is this person?" Jennie asked.

"He is someone i know.." Jesse finally staring at his ex girlfriend.

Jennie know who is her ex boyfriend talking about. She feel so excited when he admitted that he still like her.

"Tell me Jess.." she sat more closer with the nervous guy.

"M-me"

"What about Rosé..?"

"She's my cousin and she already got married with my bestfriend, Lisa"

'Unnie is such a liar!' she thought. "So you do really want to take me as your wife?"

"Yes, i am indeed serious. I don't care if you're pregnant with someone else's child tho.."

Jesse getting silence by a pair of tempting lips. The pregnant girl already placing herself on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jesse automatically holding her thighs so she won't fall on the carpet. The both pulling away from their heated kisses as they staring into each other eyes with a smile appeared on their lips.

"Thank you for still loving me although i hurt you before.." Jennie caressing his lips with her thumb.

"It's all in the past now baby" Jesse playfully kiss her thumb making Jennie giggles happily. "I'm going to taking care of you and our child"

Jennie know he is the right one for her now.

END