Home [Part 3]

Jessica's point of view

I was so nervous cause this was my first experience being alone and went to performed without them. I was scared with my fans reaction about my performance later. My manager tried to help me calm down but i couldn't. She walked with me to the waiting room. I would be sharing this room with four girls and i know they were a rookie group this year. I saw their music video before because Jiyong oppa show it to me. They were so cool and i like their music though. It's different from other girl groups too. They were feminine but at the same time badass. I also brought a gifts for them.

I walked inside then i saw them already standing and bowing their heads to me. What a respectful junior. I did the same too then i followed my manager and sit on the other couch beside her. I know they were looking at me especially the girl cat like eyes and i felt shy because of their gazes. I almost forgot about the gifts so i took all the bags with me and walked to them. I handed it to them as i congratulated on their first debut day. I know they will do better on stage later.

I laid on the couch then used my manager's lap as a pillow. She caressed my head to calm me down and this time it help me. I'm glad i have her as my manager. She was always scolding me if i don't eat on time or overwork myself. She was like an older sister to me. I fall asleep because of her gestures remind me of my mother.

I don't know how many hours i fall asleep and i looked up to that person who just wake me up. I saw the girl cat like eyes in front of me. She told me that my manager asked her to wake me up since she need to bought a drink for me.

What was her name? Ah! It was Jennie! I was such an old woman now. I thanked her for waking me then i quickly stood up since they called my name to perform now. My manager rushed inside with a bottle of water for me. I drank a little then gave it back to her. I smile to them then i went to the stage.

After my first stage, i went back to the waiting room and hug my manager. The other staff congratulated me and it make me cried so hard. BLACKPINK members said their congratulations too with a bow. I was so happy because of their supported although i didn't do the perfect performance today.

I left the place first without knowing who is the winner because i need to attended a fashion show.

Later that night i went to the party that Dara unnie did for me. We were celebrating my first experience on the television and i feel they were so weird. Well Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa were always weird though. They even celebrated BLACKPINK on their first debut too. I was really shy to talk with them although i was their senior. I saw the girl cat like eyes were walking towards me.

She sat beside me and we were staring into each other eyes. We were so lost in our own world until we forgot everyone around us. She lick her lips and i gulp down my saliva.

What was this girl trying to do?

When i wanted to look away she held my face between her palms and pressed her lips on mine.

What was she doing?!

I pushed her away from me then left her there.

Why did she kiss me? Why my heart keep beating faster?

Dara unnie shouted for me to come back but i won't be there anymore after what that girl did towards me. I feel embarrassed to face everyone.

What i feel towards Taeyeon before was coming back but not for her but that girl. She make my heart alive again and i don't like it. I don't want this feeling anymore..

TBC

Jessica & Jennie Collection [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें