𝒊 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒎 𝒂 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.10 || i really am a terrible driver

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Excuse me?" Aurelia asks as she stands opposite Coach in his office, staring at him incredulously with her arms folded over her chest. 

"You have to come to the dance to chaperone." He informs her. 

"I can't. I already arranged a date with my girlfriend because I figured I'd have a free night." Aurelia says.

"Well, you'll have to reschedule." He informs her.

"Wait, why do I have to chaperone at the dance?" Aurelia asks.

"Because I have to and I'm telling you that you have to." He says.

"This is ridiculous. And that is just plain petty." Aurelia says.

"You're chaperoning the dance, Aurelia." He says and she huffs. 

"Fine." She grumbles. "I don't have to buy a dress, do I? Because I hated formals when I was a student. I hate them even more now. I do not want to have to find a dress." Aurelia says.

"No. Now out of my office." He says and she wrinkles her nose in frustration before walking out of the office. 

The brunette pulls out her phone as she walks out to the parking lot where Stiles was waiting for her, calling Cheyenne as she walks, hoping she'd caught her on her break. "Hey, you don't normally call while I'm at work." Cheyenne says.

"I know. But Coach just called me into the school on my day off to tell me I have to chaperone the stupid winter formal. So, I can't make it for our date." Aurelia says.

"Why exactly do you have to chaperone? I thought you'd already gotten the all clear on that." Cheyenne asks.

"I had. But he has to chaperone so now I have to chaperone. Because he's petty." Aurelia says as she opens the passenger side door of the Jeep and climbing in. 

"Oh. Okay. Try again Saturday night?" Cheyenne asks and Aurelia smiles as Stiles starts the engine, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Sounds good." Aurelia responds.

"Okay. I'll you see you on Saturday." Cheyenne says and Aurelia nods, despite the fact that the other woman couldn't see her. 

"Saturday." Aurelia agrees.

"Alright, I've gotta go. Bye." Cheyenne says.

"Bye." Aurelia says before the other woman hangs up and Aurelia puts her phone in her bag.

"What did he want?" Stiles asks and she looks over at him.

"Well, take this how you want. I have to chaperone the stupid winter formal." Aurelia says, looking over at him as he drives. 

"And that was you rearranging your date with Cheyenne?" Stiles asks and she nods.

"That it was." Aurelia responds.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia walks behind Stiles as they head into Macy's, ranting at him about Coach. "Honestly, I feel like he's punishing me for something but I don't know what. I mean, how old is he? 'I have to go so you have to go'? Seriously? Could he be anymore childish?" Aurelia huffs.