𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.02 || cute person of the female variety

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia leaves Scott as he heads to the locker rooms to change, heading over to the lacrosse field to wait for all the players to arrive. "You're late." Coach says and she frowns.

"I'm on time." She responds and he checks her watch. 

"Then I was early." He corrects and she shakes her head slightly as everyone filters onto the field and he blows his whistle. "Let's go! One-on-ones from up top. Jackson, take a long stick today. Attaboy." He says and the boy grabs a long stick before running back onto the field. "Whistle." Coach instructs as he gets in place and Aurelia rolls her eyes at him briefly before blowing her whistle and the boy at the front of the line scoops up a ball before running at Jackson. 

"How are you my Godfather and Bash got Peter?" Aurelia mutters under her breath, mostly to herself. 

"That's how you do it, Jackson. That's how you do it!" Coach calls as he walks along the side line and Aurelia folds her arms over her chest as she watches them.  "Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go." Coach instructs and she rolls her eyes as Greenberg takes off running a lap around the field, blowing his whistle. "Faster, Greenberg!" They both look over at Scott expectantly. "Let's go. McCall, what are you waiting for? Lets go." He instructs.

Turns out finding out Allison and Delaney's father was the hunter that nearly killed them both the night before had a pretty big impact on Scott.

Which was just more evident when Jackson manages to flatten him in his approach and Aurelia winces. "Hey, McCall!" Coach laughs and Aurelia rolls her eyes, sighing. "You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?" He asks as Scott gets to his feet, doubling over slightly. "My grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead! You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach asks.

"Yes, Coach." Scott responds and Aurelia pauses when she sees a flash of gold from below his helmet. 

"I can't hear you." Coach prompts.

"Yes, Coach!" Scott says, a little louder and she shares a worried look with Stiles.

"Then do it again." Coach instructs. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach announces tauntingly as Scott jogs back to the line and Jackson gets into the place.

"Oh, God." Aurelia mutters under her breath, biting her thumbnail as she watches.

"Let's go!" Coach says and Scott starts running towards Jackson, running straight through him, sending him straight to the ground, gripping his shoulder. Scott on the other hand, drops to his knees, gripping his helmet and while Coach heads over to Jackson, Aurelia heads past the boy on the floor to check on Scott with Stiles.

"Scott?" They both say at the same time while the rest of the team runs over to Jackson and Coach.

"I can't control it. It's happening." Scott says lowly.

"What? Right here? Now?" Stiles asks, glancing at Aurelia, who glances at everyone else. 

"Come on. Get up. Go inside." Aurelia instructs, helping Stiles get Scott to his feet before pushing them towards the building. 

arcane ☾ teen wolf¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें