𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.08 || looks pretty flat to me

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Derek! We told you not to leave the fucking house! You're a fugitive, man!" Sebastian snaps into the phone and Aurelia rolls her eyes as she climbs into the drivers seat of their grandfather's old car because it was a little more subtle than Aurelia's bright purple car. 

"Put him on speaker. I want to yell at him too." Aurelia says as Sebastian climbs into the passenger seat and he hits speaker, propping it up in the cup holder as he fastens his seat belt. "Derek Samuel Hale! What the hell were you thinking?" Aurelia snaps as she starts the engine before pulling out of the garage and onto the road. 

"Did you two really call me to yell at me while I'm literally running on foot from the cops?" Derek asks incredulously. 

"Did you really answer?" Sebastian retorts.

"I hate both of you." Derek complains. 

"Look, you fucking idiot, where are you?" Aurelia asks.

Aurelia pulls into the iron works, half glancing at the road in front of her as she scrolls through her contacts. "You terrify me when you drive. You should never be allowed behind a steering wheel." Sebastian says as she selects Scott's name. 

"Oh, shut up. I'm psychic. If there's a car coming, I'll hear it before it's even close enough to worry about. Get over yourself." Aurelia says, holding her phone to her ear. 

"Uh, Lia, I'm driving." Scott says.

"Yeah, and? So am I. Where are you?" Aurelia asks.

"At the iron works. Derek's running one way, we're driving the other." Scott responds. 

"Fucking hell." Aurelia says and Sebastian looks at her. "The fucking moron really is on foot." Aurelia says and Sebastian shakes his head.

"He has a car." Sebastian says.

"Scott and Stiles are driving it the opposite way through the iron works. I swear to God, if everyone makes it out of here without me killing them tonight, it'll be a goddamn miracle." Aurelia says.

"Did you just indirectly threaten me?" Scott asks.

"Did it work?" She asks.

"Yes!" He exclaims.

"Good." Aurelia responds before pulling the car up and turning the engine off as she hangs up. "Come on. If he's going into the iron works, we can't keep up with him properly in the car. Not with everyone else following him as well." Aurelia says, pushing the car door open and Sebastian huffs before following her. 

The two of them take off running into the iron works, Sebastian grabbing Derek by the arm when another car pulls up from the opposite direction as the cops before the three of them head into the iron works. "Which Argent was that?" Sebastian asks as they run. 

"Chris." Aurelia responds.

"How are you running in those?" Derek asks.

"Magic." Aurelia says. "Are you fucking kidding me?" Aurelia asks when she hears barking and Derek slows to a stop, turning around before growling at the dogs and they run away whimpering.