𝒃𝒖𝒚 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒔

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.09 || buy me a pair of shoes

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia head out to the main hall when Peter takes Derek and leaves, grabbing Stiles' arm to haul him up to his feet. "You okay?" She asks. 

"Yeah. Are you?" Stiles asks.

"I'm fine." Aurelia responds. 

"You know, I've never seen you use your magic before. It's kinda cool." Stiles says and she hums. 

"Thanks." Aurelia responds.

"Do all witches have purple magic?" Stiles asks.

"No. It depends on the specialty powers. I'm a mind witch. Mind witches have purple magic for some reason. Bash's magic is black. It's kinda like shadows." Aurelia explains as they walk out to the parking lot. "Okay, we need to go find Scott. I'm gonna get Bash to come and pick up my car and then we can go to the school, okay?" Aurelia asks and Stiles nods. 

Once Sebastian turns up to take her keys so he can drive her car home, the brunette climbs into Stiles' Jeep so he can drive them to the school.

When they get there, both of them run into the school, Aurelia actually being faster than Stiles despite the fact she was wearing five inch heels. "Dude, we have a huge problem." Stiles announces, colliding with Aurelia as he rushes into the locker room just behind her. 

"Trust me, I know." Scott responds without looking up and Aurelia and Stiles share a look.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The next day, Aurelia walks down to the Jeep, raising a brow at Scott when she sees him in the passenger seat and he groans before climbing into the backseat so she could climb in and Stiles smiles. "Come on, Scott. You know the rules." Stiles says and Aurelia shrugs as she pulls the door shut. 

Aurelia grabs onto the open window of the Jeep as it skids to a stop, pinching Stiles briefly as she looks out of the window. "Yo." Scott says, leaning forwards. 

"What's up?" Stiles calls.

"Is everything okay over here?" Aurelia asks. 

"Hey, Scott. Aurelia." Chris says and the brunette raises a brow. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look." He says.

"Oh, well, in that case, maybe I can lend a hand." Aurelia offers, climbing out of the Jeep. 

"There's also a shop right down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott adds, moving into the seat once Aurelia was out of the Jeep. 

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles offers and Aurelia steps over to Chris and Jackson. 

"I'd be more than happy to wait by the car." Aurelia says. 

"See, Lia's got it. Come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself." Stiles says.

Aurelia leans over the car to look in the engine before reaching in to pull the small device off the engine that had clearly been planted there. "I assume this is yours." Aurelia says quietly, holding it out towards the Argent and he stares at her for a moment before taking it from her and pocketing it as he pushes the hood down.