𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.03 || please start talking about yourself

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia climbs out of the car, heading up towards the school as she roots through her bag, putting her keys inside. "Lia, hey!" The brunette looks up to see Scott and Stiles waiting by the front steps. 

"Hey, you okay?" She asks.

"No. I had a really weird dream last night where I think I attacked Allison." Scott says quietly as they walk into the building. 

"Well, that sounds terrible." Aurelia says.

"So, you killed her?" Stiles asks and Scott shrugs.

"I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott says.

"Really? I have." Stiles says, using his hands to emphasise his words. "Usually ends a little differently." 

"If you finish that thought, I'll kill you. I do not want to hear it twice." Aurelia says and he holds his hands up. 

"A, I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott responds.

"Seconded." Aurelia says.

"Noted." Stiles nods before taking a deep breath. "Let me take a guess here." Stiles starts.

"No, I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out." Scott says.

"No, of course not!" Stiles says, acting as if he was offended and both of them look over at him dryly. "Yeah, that's totally it." Stiles says. "Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take." Stiles says and Scott raises his hands slightly. 

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott says after a moment and Aurelia and Stiles both look at him slightly incredulously. 

"Who, Derek?" Stiles asks. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles asks.

"For the murder of his big sister." Aurelia chimes in. 

"Exactly." Stiles says. 

"And trust me. Derek Hale is many things, forgiving it not one of them." Aurelia adds.

"She would know. They're apparently best friends." Stiles says.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus. It felt so real." Scott says.

"How real?" Stiles asks.

"Like it actually happened." Scott says as he and Stiles push a set of doors open, all three of them stopping when they see a taped-off crime scene with the bus splattered with blood and the door torn off, claw marks all over the bus. 

"I think it did." Stiles says and Aurelia raises a brow in surprise before pushing them both back inside. 

"Look, we'd have heard something if it was Allison, okay? And more importantly, Chris Argent would be walking around Beacon Hills, probably blowing the head off of any suspected supernatural. Don't panic." Aurelia says.