𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.07 || hundred and fourteen years between them

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Stiles Stilinski, I am going to murder you!"

Aurelia snaps into her phone as she paces the length of her room. "Wh- Lia, what did I do?" Stiles exclaims. 

"I leave you and Scott unattended for one night. One night! And you turn my best friend into a fucking fugitive! I leave you alone for one night and I end up committing a felony!" Aurelia exclaims.

"In my defence, Scott was the one that said he was the killer and we thought he was dead!" Stiles exclaims. 

"I don't care! I'm now harbouring a fugitive! The police - your father - they're all looking for the guy sleeping in our upstairs guest bedroom!" Aurelia snaps. "As if it wasn't enough we're constantly looking over our shoulders for Katherine fucking Argent and the rest of those damn hunters, I now have to keep Derek away from the cops before he gets arrested for a murder he didn't commit!" Aurelia snaps. 

"Lia, look, I'm really sorry, okay? But this is all insane! And what happened in the school was insane. The alpha is trying to get Scott to kill everyone he cares about. And I wasn't the one who said it was Derek. Scott was." Stiles says and the brunette rubs a hand over her face. "Are you going to work today?" Stiles asks.

"I have to. Bash is gonna stay here with Derek. Freya's got to open up the bakery and I need to go in. If I don't people could get suspicious." Aurelia says.

"The Argents, you mean?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah." Aurelia responds.

"That's a good point, actually. From what Del was telling me, I think Nike is as involved in the hunting as Kate is." Stiles says.

"Why am I not surprised Kate turned her daughter into a trained killer?" Aurelia retorts.

"How well do you know Kate Argent? Because you make it seem like you've met her before." Stiles says.

"I have. She just doesn't know I'm a witch. As far as she's concerned I'm just some random girl that Derek befriended. But I think Chris Argent knows what I am." Aurelia says.

"What makes you say that?" Stiles asks.

"I spoke to him at the parent-teacher conference. He came over to me. And he started asking questions about my name and my Mom. Said Alden was an interesting name." Aurelia explains.

"Are Alden witches like super famous?" Stiles asks.

"Kind of. Within the witch community, yes. Because the Alden line goes back millennia. But my family is also well known with people in Beacon Hills who know about the supernatural because my grandmother was the emissary for the Hale pack for as long as they lived here. She was the emissary for Derek's mom briefly and her mother before that and her father. She was the Hale's emissary for over a hundred years." Aurelia says.

"And nobody noticed she just didn't age for a hundred years?" Stiles asks.

"My grandparents didn't really go beyond their house or the pack house until they had my Uncle David. That was when they started aging normally again." Aurelia explains.