𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

2.11 || go to hell

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia stares at the hole in the floor of the Hale House as she stands next to Derek with her arms folded over her chest. The now empty hole where Peter's body should be. Wonderful. 

"So, Lydia Martin blew wolfsbane at you, then dragged you, a 190 pound werewolf all the way out here from the railway depot and used you to resurrect your very annoying, very dead, uncle." Aurelia says, gesturing at the hole briefly.

"Why don't you sound like you believe me?" Derek asks.

"Because I don't. Okay, yes, Lydia is something. I don't know what yet, but she is definitely something. But not something that has either supernatural healing or strength." Aurelia responds. 

"Well she did, Aurelia. I don't know what to tell you. Because she did. And Deaton can tell you he found me here." Derek says and Aurelia sighs, rubbing her face. 

"Wonderful. So now, not only do we have to worry about the Argents and the Kanima, we also have to worry about your psychotic homicidal maniac of an uncle." Aurelia says.

"Yes." Derek responds and Aurelia sighs. 

"I think I'm gonna go to Greece." Aurelia says.

"What are you talking about?" Derek asks.

"Well, I've always wanted to go, it doesn't have Beacon Hills, none of these stupid problems can bother me there and I can go to the Acropolis." Aurelia says.

"These problems could definitely still bother you in Greece." Derek argues. 

"Really? People are going to magically produce the money to call me in Greece every single time there's a problem? You'll all be broke in a week." Aurelia responds and Derek inclines his head a little. 

She glances at Derek when he looks up briefly before she hears Boyd and Erica's thoughts as they walk into the house. "You decided." Derek says as they both turn to face them. "When?"

"Tonight." Erica responds.

"Everyone's gonna be at the game. And we figured it was the best time." Boyd explains. 

"It's not like we want to." Erica says. 

"What do you want?" Derek asks and Aurelia steps towards him, briefly resting a hand on his arm. 

"Since I just turned sixteen a month ago, I wouldn't mind getting my license. I can't do that if I'm dead, you know." Erica says. 

"Well, I told you there was a price." Derek retorts.

"Derek," Aurelia whispers harshly.

"You didn't say it would be like this." Boyd argues.

"Yeah, but I told you how to survive. You do it as a pack. And you're not a pack without an Alpha." Derek snaps and Aurelia sighs as he moves away slightly.

"We know." Boyd says and Aurelia raises a brow briefly when she hears his next thought. 

"You wanna look for another pack?" Derek asks and Erica glances to the side. "How are you even gonna find one?"