𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.04 || then punch him

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia walks down the hall, texting Sebastian as she walks, to make sure he fed Arlo before he left for work because she'd had to leave early that morning to open up the bakery for Freya because the brunette had a dentist appointment first thing. She heads into the office to pick up some papers for Coach and as she's walking out of the office, still messaging Sebastian, she walks straight into someone. "Sorry, Delaney." Aurelia says, resting a hand on the brunette's arm to steady her when she realises who it was. 

"It's okay. I was looking for you. My Aunt Kate's in town with her daughter." Delaney says and Aurelia freezes, bristling slightly. 

"She is?"

Shit. This was not good.

"I thought you should know because Kiki's going to be coming here when the paperwork is sorted out." Delaney explains and Aurelia nods slightly as the bell for class rings.

"Okay, thank you. Get to class." Aurelia says and she notices Delaney nod before heading down the hall, but the witch lingers in that spot slightly, taking a deep breath before heading the opposite way.

After that class, Aurelia collects the things Coach needed taking to his office before making his way towards it. "Aurelia!" She turns around at the voice to see Delaney heading towards her. 

"Hey, what's up?" Aurelia asks, offering her a small smile. 

"Uh, Stiles said you had coffee brownies? I need caffeine. I didn't sleep." Delaney says and Aurelia smiles slightly in amusement before pulling a tub out of her bag. 

"Here, I have access to coffee all day and I had coffee brownies for breakfast." Aurelia shrugs, handing the tub over. It was only a small container. 

"I love you. Can I marry you?" Delaney asks and Aurelia laughs slightly.

"Not me. My Aunt. She makes this stuff. If you need more, she owns the bakery opposite the church in town. She's very busy on Sundays." Aurelia explains with a light one-shoulder shrug.

"I think you may have just supplied me with my new favourite place." Delaney says and she laughs softly.

"These are a bad batch because she used too much coffee. So, she couldn't sell them because they were over-caffeinated." Aurelia explains.

"Oh, it's fate." Delaney says and the witch smiles at her. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia heads out towards the parking lot after school ends, pausing when she sees Derek in front of Stiles' Jeep. "Shit." Aurelia says before running over to him, catching his arm just as his legs give out, easing him to the floor. "Derek, what the hell is going on?" Aurelia asks as Stiles climbs out of his car and Scott runs over. 

"What are you doing here?" Scott asks.

"I was shot." Derek says and Aurelia checks him over. 

"He's not looking so good, dude." Stiles says and Scott frowns.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asks and Aurelia lets Derek squeeze her hand as he groans in pain. 

"I can't. It was- It was a different kind of bullet." Derek explains.