𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒅𝒂

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

1.06 || be his yoda

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia grumbles under her breath as she steps into Coach's office to grab one of the heart monitors for the track team before slipping back out of the office as she tucks it into her bag.

When she finds Stiles, she pulls the monitor out of her bag and hands it to him before pulling her phone out. She holds it out before moving it away as he reaches for it. "If you go through my messages, my emails or anything else for that matter, I will murder you. Or at bare minimum, I will maim you and you'll be explaining it to your father. Are we clear?" Aurelia asks.

"Yes. Fine. Perfect. Boundaries. I understand that." Stiles says, reaching for the phone again and he groans. "Lia, just give me the phone. I won't snoop." He says.

"I'd like to remind you that if you do snoop, I'll know. You are incapable of keeping anything from me. And that's without my telepathy. That makes you a dead man if I find out you have snooped." Aurelia says.

"Okay, okay. I promise I won't snoop through your phone. Promise." He says and she hesitates before placing her phone in his hand.

"Don't make me regret trusting you." She says.

"What if you get a text?" Stiles asks.

"Swipe it off, don't look at it. I'll answer it later. I don't tend to reply during school hours anyway." Aurelia says and he nods. "What are you doing anyway?" She asks.

"Helping Scott with his anger and the shifting." He whispers the last part and she hums.

"I thought Derek was doing that." Aurelia says.

"Just because you trust him, Lia, doesn't mean we automatically do." Stiles says and she raises a brow. "His help hasn't been all that helpful. And now Derek broke his phone and told him he's not allowed near Allison." Stiles says.

"Which probably isn't a terrible idea. Delaney and Allison are very different. Delaney knows. And she does not agree with what her family do. Allison doesn't. And that means it would not be difficult to sway her the opposite way. Delaney found out herself. She wasn't introduced into this by hunters but Allison would be. That makes her potentially very dangerous. Scott staying away from her is not a terrible idea. He'd definitely be safer if he's not constantly around a hunter's daughter." Aurelia says quietly.

"Yeah, well, you wanna try telling Scott that?" Stiles asks.

"No. That's why I told you. You're helping him. He's more likely to listen to you than he is me. Be his Yoda." Aurelia says.

"Okay, one, he does not listen to me, that's crazy. Two, I love you for making Star Wars references. Scott doesn't understand them." Stiles says and she smiles.

"He does listen to you. He's doing whatever this inane plan is, isn't he?" She asks, tapping the phone and heart monitor in his hand. "And, from what you told me and what he told me, he thinks you're totally pissed at him and he wants to make it up to you." Aurelia says and he nods. "I'm not saying to make him stop seeing Allison. Or even to tell him to. Just make him aware of what he's getting himself into and how dangerous it is." Aurelia says.

"Okay, okay. I can do that." Stiles says and she nods.

"And be careful. Because I assume that if you need this, you're gonna try to increase his heart rate so he can learn control and you could get hurt. So, do it from a distance." Aurelia says and Stiles nods.