[04] MY OWN PERSONAL SUNSHINE

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

CHAPTER FOUR

iv. holly's annoyance

--------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY GIGGLES FILLED THE GIRLS QUIET BEDROOM, sat on the carpeted floor with a small plastic bin filled with spools of threads and beads in it. Her fingers braided at the bracelet she had began making, her hair flopping in her eyes and causing her to scrunch up her nose in annoyance before sucking in a deep breath and blowing it away.

She was on the last one, the other three she had already made laid neatly on the side of her. This was the first time she ever made one of her bracelets, for someone. They've always been for her, to decorate her wrists and donned on her ankles. She's never given someone one of them and that's what makes it all the more exciting.

Her tiny fingers carefully making sure each and every thread is tied in perfectly, she begins to end off the bracelet - hoping that it was large enough for Bill's wrist. She wasn't sure why but it was so easy to start his friends, make Eddie's and Stan's and Richie's. But, when it came to her to creating his she couldn't seem to decide on a colour scheme, worrying he wouldn't like it or that he'd think she's odd for even making one for them.

As she was making his, she decided that she wouldn't give them straight away. She'd wait first, hang out with them for a full day at least and then, maybe, she'd give them. If that didn't work out, she'd simply just keep the bracelets for herself. It wasn't like she'd be complaining either way.

Just about done, she ties the end off. A satisfied smile on her face as the door of her bedroom is thrown open. Her head snapping up and seeing her sister, hand still on the doorknob as she stared down at her younger sister. "Do you ever stop making those?" She asks, rolling her eyes before walking into the room and plopping herself onto April's neatly made bed.

April looks up at her, the way the pillow flopped over and sheets crinkle. Scrunching up her nose she responds. "They're fun to make," She shrugs, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she begins cleaning up the mess she had made on her carpet.

Scoffing, Holly rolls her eyes once again, sitting up. "They're fun to make!" She mimics. "You don't even give them to anyone. You just hoard them in your jewelry box," She goes on, falling back into the bed exasperatedly.

Getting up the the floor, April sighs. The plastic box of her bracelet materials in her hands. She moves towards her desk, placing it down and neatly straightening it out. "All the same," She shrugs, going towards her bed and straightening the blanket which was now crooked because of Holly. "Why're you in here? To annoy me?" She presses, squinting her eyes as she tugs at her sisters foot.