chapter fourteen

no love

Yoongi was eating his hospital food when the door opened, revealing his boyfriend. He looked rather angry than relieved.

"Kidnapped, huh?" Youngsin, the name from his boyfriend, said and grabbed the footboard of the bed harshly.

Yoongi swallowed his food and looked at him, "What do you mean?" the smaller asked confused.

"You really think I believe you got kidnapped? you probably stabbed yourself, you suicidal thing." He scoffed while stepping closer to him.

"Excuse me? How could you say that?" Yoongi started to tear up and his voice cracked. Youngsin putted away the tray of food away which were laying on the younger's lap.

"You're just a pathetic little bitch that wants attention by saying they got kidnapped to the media.", Youngsin his eyes had no emotion in them and Yoongi was crying by the harsh words that came out of his mouth.

"Stop crying you lil' bitch." the taller said and started pressing on his boyfriend's wound.

Yoongi screeched from the pain and pushed him away, then his boyfriend got punched by someone in the face.

The smaller eyes widened as he recognized the person as Jeongguk. He didn't think twice to push the red button next to his bed, to alarm the nurses that he needed them.

"Get out! Both of you!" Yoongi yelled with tears in his eyes but both boys were fighting. The pale boy placed his hands on his wound since it started to hurt again, when he looked down, there was a lot of blood on his white hospital robe.

He started to panic and Jeongguk noticed, he was about to run towards him but the nurses entered and pushed the two boys outside the room.

They immediately started taking care of Yoongi's wound, he had to get operated again.

"Who are you?" Jeongguk said to the guy who was hurting Yoongi. "I'm his boyfriend."

He chuckled, "his boyfriend? You mean the guy that craves insults with a knife on his boyfriend's body? and wasn't comforting him when all that shit happened to him?"

"How do you know about that?" the other asked while his eyes were spitting fire.

"I'm the only one who may hurt and touch his body, so better fuck off before I kill you."

Now it was Youngsin that chuckled, "Really? Good, have him. I don't care, he's useless anyway." he said and walked away.

"Not for me." he said under his breath with a smirk.

•••
short chapter but i hope you liked it either way💞