chapter thirteen

escape

Jeongguk was looking through the window, staring at nothing. His mind was blank, just like his face. He was still clenching his jaw in anger and his eyes were still spitting fire.

"Yah! Jeongguk!" he heard Seokjin's voice yell. He turned his head to him, "What?", he spat. The elder looked at him confused, "why are you crying?".

"I am not crying." He denied but felt that his cheeks were indeed wet. When did he start crying? His mind was so lost that he didn't even realize he had been crying.

"I don't know myself, hyung." he said and plugged his earbuds in his ears, unlocking his phone and clicking on his music app. Then, he clicked on a song and the heavy guitar riffs of 'Pray For Plagues' by Bring Me The Horizon, filled his ears. He didn't want to talk to anyone, so it's better he secluded them for now.

•••

Yoongi woke up in a room that wasn't familiar to him. he heard the sound of heart rate monitor and realized he was in a hospital.

The boy was slowly remembering the things that happened while looking around. It was quiet in the room, he was the only person there and the only thing that you could hear was his heartbeat from the monitor.

His mother or boyfriend weren't with him, maybe they weren't allowed in his room yet? Or maybe the nurses didn't know who he was? because he didn't have his phone or wallet with him? so they couldn't notify his acquaintances?

Yoongi was overthinking and didn't hear the door opening. "Good Evening, sir." someone said, which startled him.

It was a male nurse, behind him were two other persons, a man and a woman. He could see that the man was a police officer but he didn't know about the woman.

"Hello." Yoongi said and suddenly started feeling the pain from his wound again, the previous painkillers were probably worked out. his face scrunched up a bit.

"i'm doctor Song, i'm here to ask you if you remember anything from what happened?" the nurse asked.

Yoongi nodded, "yes sir.". The nurse came closer and smiled weakly at the boy, "do you need painkillers?".

"That would be nice" the boy answered and waited until the man gave him some. afterwards, he took them and thanked him.

"Can you tell me your name, please?" the police officer said, he was holding a pen and a notebook.

"Min Yoongi." he answered and waited for the next question. "Can you tell me exactly what happened from the day it started, until now." he asked and Yoongi started explaining every detail he could remember.

short boring  filler chapter (: