chapter four

warning

Yoongi was watching the robbers violently stealing money and other stuff. His hand went to the pockets of his pants, taking his phone out of it. Yoongi was still laying on his stomach on the dirty hard but cold floor. He unlocked his phone with his fingerprint, without looking.

His heart was pounding into his neck, this was nerve wrecking. He opened the Phone application and typed 119 (South-Korean Police Number).

He lay the phone close to his mouth, ready to speak. Suddenly, he heard a gunshot and his phone wad crashing into pieces in a matter of seconds. Yoongi screams out of shock and watched the bunny masked guy with terror in his eyes.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Yoongi yelled but regretted it right after, the guy was walking towards him. The smaller started breathing uncontrollably and his head hung low. The bunny masked guy took Yoongi his hair tightly and pulled him up, Yoongi was crying.

He felt a cold metal being pressed against his head, "n-no please!". "Stop screaming!" The guy yells and tightened his grip on his hair.

"Were you calling the police?!" The taller asked with gritted teeth. "y-yes I'm so s-sorry!" Yoongi cried, "d-don't kill me, p-please!".

"No one leaves this place alive, except from us." With that being said, all the citizens started freaking out.

"No, please. d-don't!" Yoongi was crying, trembling and kind of hyperventilating. "Easy my boy, I'll save you." He whispered into his ear, making Yoongi shiver.

All of a sudden, the bunny masked guy slammed his gun against the back of Yoongi's head, the small boy fell harshly on the ground before he blacked out.

***
small chapter, but I hope you liked it!

Btw I love you, extrajeon