chapter twelve

⚠️WARNING: SEMI CHARACTER DEATH (but he's not dead)⚠️
-
Frustration

"I didn't!" Yoongi tried to defend himself, still lying on the ground.

Jeongguk wrapped his hand around his throat and picked him up like that, choking him in the progress.

"Don't fucking lie." He said in a dangerous tone while Yoongi tried to breathe. The pale boy lifted his knee harshly into Jeongguk's crotch.

He groaned and let go of him. Yoongi immediately tried to run away but Taehyung took his arm tightly and shoved him back.

"We need to go, the police is probably on their way!" Namjoon yelled, "Take your stuff and put it into the van!".

"i'll take him." Jeongguk said, grabbing the pale boy. All the others left to get their stuff, while the two were alone in the kitchen.

The taller heard a sob coming from Yoongi, he turned his head to the boy that he was holding in a painful manner.  "Stop crying, bitch." He spat.

The pale boy turned to him, "why don't you just kill me? I don't wanna go with you! you're just gonna hurt me more! and what's the point of tha-" he stopped yelling when Jeongguk stabbed a big kitchen knife into his stomach.

Yoongi tried grabbing the knife but his hands quickly covered with his own blood. Pain was all he felt but he didn't scream. He locked eyes with Jeongguk because he was still holding the knife.

"What is happening here?" Jimin said and gasped when he saw what Jeongguk had done.

All of sudden they heard police sirens in the distance. Jeongguk shoved the sharp object deeper into Yoongi and let go of it, making the smaller fall to the ground.

"Why did you do that?!" Jimin yelled but Jeongguk ignored him.

He kept looking at the boy who was struggling to breathe, he wasn't moving but he heard the small gasps leaving the boy's mouth. Yoongi's eyes never left Jeongguk's.

All the other had gathered in the kitchen again and when they saw what happened to Yoongi, they scolded Jeongguk too. The sirens were coming closer while the boys were putting their stuff into the van. They all went into the van, expect for Jeongguk who was still watching Yoongi.

"Jeongguk, come here! they're coming closer! leave him alone!" Seokjin yelled. Jeongguk clenched his jaw and watched when another tear rolled from Yoongi's eye. The taller screamed out of frustration and kicked the knife with his feet, shoving it even deeper and walked away to the garage where the van was.

Namjoon drove away when the police arrived, leaving Yoongi drenching in his own pool of blood.

-

sorry if this chapter was badly written, but it was rushed 😖