chapter seventeen

father

"How am I supposed to help if I don't know him, nor how he looks like." Yoongi said. He was seated in a roam room that looks like it's gonna fall apart any second.

"Just look in the mirror." One of the guys said and Yoongi sighed, yeah right. The man -'Boss'- enters the room with some documents in his hands, he stepped closer to the tied up boy and the said boy gulped when he stood right in front of him.

"Here is some information on your father, some locations he used to go to regularly or where he last did an attack, pictures and other important stuff." The man told him. Yoongi just nodded, "and how exactly am I gonna find him?" He asked.

The man took his jaw harshly and made him look up, "You just will, and if not, You'll get a bullet through your skull.".

Yoongi gulped again and tried to get out of the grip so he can look away. The man let go if his jaw and stood up straight again.

The smaller one stared at the ground while trying to figure out how he is gonna find his dad.

"I might have some ideas b-but I don't know if they're affective or if you already try-" he got cut off by 'The Boss' shouting, "ah just tell us for god's sake!"

His loud voice echoed through the room and Yoongi nods, apologizing. "I-If You have my dad's phone number, y-you can send him a picture of me and tell h-him that you have me and would like to meet up or something. but u don't know if he cares about me." He said carefully.

"and what's the other idea?" the man asked while stepping closer towards the boy again.

"I-I need a map and pen for that and all the locations he attacked recently or was seen." he said.

"Give him a map and pen!" he ordered towards his 'kidnappers' and Jimin ended up being the one that hurried to find said items and brought them towards his boss in a haste.

"I'm gonna untie you but I swear if you do anything stupid, you're dead." the man warned with a serious tone before standing behind him and cutting the ropes from his wrists.

Yoongi sighed in relief when the tight ropes were removed from his delicate skin, he then got up from the chair he was tied on and sat on the cold ground and took the map, pen and documents that were handed to him.

He started circling the locations on the map that showed him where his father had  attacked, he also indicated the places where he had been seen recently but in a dashed line.

"And what exactly are we supposed to learn from this?" The man asked with raised eyebrows, looking down at him. The shorter one looked at the circles he made on the map, just like he thought there is a way to find out where his father is or will strike next.

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked up at the man, "Well you see, all these circles are places of where he has been or was last seen. All of these places are close to one another and they all happened in the same month. So that means he is probably staying close to all these places or we know that he will strike close to one of these." He said, trying to convince that this can actually work.

The man hummed, "Good, Good, Well let's all split up later and be close to one of these locations, "Namjoon, Go call all the others and inform them about this, so we can start in a few hours!" he commanded and left the room, but before he was out he shouted that they had to tie Yoongi up again.

Jeongguk gladly stood up from the torn couch he was sitting on and stepped towards the boy, he lifted him up by the bicep and put him down into the chair harshly. The smaller grunted but didn't say anything.

He takes the boy's wrists and moves them behind his back over the back rest of the chair. Yoongi felt the rough ropes being tied around his wrists again and he bit his lip in pain. After it was tied, he felt Jeongguk's hot breath onto his neck, "What a good boy you were for Boss, So pliant and willing to do anything. That's fucking hot." He whispered and licked a stripe from his shoulder to the skin under his ear.

Yoongi shuddered and held his breath, Then Jeongguk smirked and he went back to the couch where everyone was seated.

-
Sorry if this seemed rushed but my writing is really bad and I start to realize that more and more, that's why my updates are so slow.