chapter eleven

(拯救: rescue)

TW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE

Yoongi was shivering, not from the cold but from what had happened. He wasn't only trembling but tears were also rolling down his cheeks. They had hurt him, traumatized and forced to watch someone getting killed. They didn't have sex with him, but they both fucked his mouth forcefully and tortured his dick by stepping and kicking on it, they even made him cum against his will.

He was laying on the mattress, still in the same position Jeongguk and Taehyung had left him in; fully naked. He clenched his hands to fists while gripping the sheets, "stop crying, you wimp." he said to himself and roughly wiped his tears away.

Suddenly, he heard a buzzing sound. At first, he didn't know what it was or what it could be but then he remembered the doctor's phone that he had kicked away earlier. He sat up carefully and got off from the mattress.

Afterwards, he picked up the phone that was still buzzing. Someone was calling the doctor, but Yoongi didn't pick up, instead he waited until the buzzing stopped and then he opened the 'phone'-app.

He typed the telephone-number of the police department and held the phone to his air. "c'mon pick up." he said impatiently with tears in his eyes. the call got answered with a female voice, "hello, this is the police. how can i help you?". Yoongi wanted to cry out of relief but he didn't, he tried to keep his cool.

"Miss, please, you need to help me. I-I got kidnapped by a gang and they hurt me. I'm so scared, p-please." He spoke quietly so the others couldn't hear him but still audible for the woman.

"okay, stay calm. do you have any idea where you are right now?." she asked. he shook his head but realized that she couldn't see, he quickly said "no, i don't."

"my colleague is tracking your phone, please stay calm, once we've tracked you, we'll be on our way." she said in a reassuring tone. "please be quick and thank you." he replied and she said some other calming words. After that, he could hear someone say that they have successfully tracked him and that they have a location.

The woman said that they will be there soon and that he had to stay calm. The call ended and Yoongi shoved the phone under the mattress.

then, he started to look for his clothes that lay somewhere around the room. when he found them, he pulled them on and laid down on the bed again.

His breath hitched when the door opened and he didn't dare to budge, so he just laid there.

"come with me, we're going to eat." he heard namjoon say. "i'm not hungry." yoongi mumbled as response.

Quick footsteps were suddenly coming closer to the pale boy and before he could turn around, he was harshly lifted up with his hair. A whimper left the boy's lips and he was being dragged out of the room.

Once they reached the eating-room, Namjoon pushed him roughly in one of the chairs. All the others were watching them, but without sympathy. Yoongi rubbed his burning scalp while he watched Jimin give everyone food.

The pale boy was getting anxious about the fact that the cops are on their way, "hey! start eating!" Taehyung scolded to him. Yoongi didn't know why he yelled for something like that, it's not like he cared.

All of a sudden, someone grabbed his hair and tugged it backwards, making the chair, he was sitting on, stumble back and fall. Yoongi whimpered when he collided with the ground. it was Jeongguk, the pale boy looked at him with fearful eyes.

"Jeongguk what are you doing?!" Jimin asked annoyed.

"He called the fucking cops!" He yelled angrily.

-
[2021 EDIT] made some small edits