33

Finally last chapter! It has been one hell of a ride but you guys made every chapter worth it! Thanks you so much for all the reads! Please enjoy! And give the sequel just as much love as you did this one :D You guys are the best!! xxx

A/N the usernames I used are not real ones, merely just some I thought off and wrote down ;)

"Let's get this one and this one," Ha-Ra pointed at two different things from different places.
"Sure!" I nodded and studied the menu again.

"Great, I'll just go get it," She stood up from the table and made her way over to the first place to order.

As I sat waiting for her, my phone suddenly lit up with a notification from Instagram, then there were several more that indicated some comments on a post of mine.

Suddenly I was bombarded with notifications from all my social media platforms and somehow people I didn't know started texting me.

When I opened the first text, my blood froze. It was a death threat telling me to stop seeing Donghae.

I thought this was over but apparently it wasn't.

As I scrolled through all the comments on a post of Donghae and I on my Instagram, I felt tears poke behind my eyes.

My heartbeat picked up and I felt so scared.

'Comments':

@donghaefan1 you don't deserve him! Kill yourself!

@suju098$ why is Donghae with this bitch? She's not even pretty.

@ggsjnct  she's an ugly hoe! She's not even famous.

@d&esj you'll never be good enough for him! He's our man!

All the comments were flooding in on the post and they were so vicious and horrible. Why were they caring so much that I was with him? Wasn't I allowed to be happy?

I hadn't noticed than the years were streaming down my cheeks, when my vision blurred and I quickly deleted the post, making my Instagram account inactive, switching off my phone.

I was shaking and sniffling, looking around me to see if anyone was watching me. But no one was.

Ha-Ra came back cheerily holding steaming hit dumplings and ramen. "This smells to freaking good! I can't wait to see my tee-" she stopped short in her seat when she saw my face.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Her eyes filled with concern as she set down the food and grabbed hold of my hands.

"I... I don't think Donghae and I are safe together... It's happened again, the comments... They were so vicious and-" my voice trembled as I tried to collect myself.

"What? Are you serious? How could they do that. I thought it was done..." She was fuming with anger, seemingly to jump anyone who'd walk up on her any moment.

I nodded and sniffled, blinking the tears from my eyes. "They were threatening me again and I don't think I can take it anymore, Ha-Ra, I can't do this to him. I'm risking his career and his group by being with him... I can't ..." I buried my head in my hands and sobbed uncontrollably.

"Oh no, Y/n.... I'm so sorry, I know how much you love him.. I hate those people for threatening you! You deserve to be happy! I can't believe that they won't leave you alone. I wish I could make them all go away!" She raged, almost on the brink of tears herself.

"Ha-Ra..." Was all I could mutter and she moved her chair beside me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry. This isn't how it all was going to be like. I hate this so much, Y/n..." She said quietly and held me as I sobbed endlessly.