32

Enjoy xx Sorry for the long wait, I didn't want it to end but please look forward to the sequel, which will be out very soon! + I promise to update more frequently! :) xx I know I said this was the last chap but I couldn't help myself! So next chapter will be the last for this book!  ☺️

It was finally the weekend and Ha-Ra and I had agreed to go Christmas shopping.

Saturday morning was always the best morning, to wake up beside Donghae and cuddle, not having to work or go to school.

"Do you have to go Christmas shopping today?" Donghae pouted, whining like a little child.

"Yes, I promised Ha-Ra. You have me on all other days," I giggled and pushed him away.

"No, it's cold. Come back," He grabbed me and held me close to his warm body under the covers.

"I finally have a day off and you're going out..." He sighed, clearly not happy that I couldn't spend the day with him.

"Listen, honey, I'll come back before dinner. Then we can go out on a date or have a date here at home, you can figure it out while I'm meeting with Ha-Ra, okay?" I suggested this so that he wouldn't feel completely left out.

His eyes lit up a little, "Call! That's a deal,"
He kissed me firmly before letting go of me.

"Alright, I knew you'd like that idea. I'll go get ready," I said and kissed his cheek. 

I washed up and threw on a navy blue sweater and a pair of jeans. When I came out of the bathroom, Donghae was still in bed, on his phone. Probably scrolling through Instagram or facebook. 

"Are you going to be there all day until I get home?" I teased, walking around the room trying to find a pair of matching socks and my bag. 

"Maybe..." he smirked and rolled over in the bed, like a dog trying to find the right spot to lie in. 

I went to the bedside and closed my eyes, pursing my lips, "Kiss me goodbye?"

I heard some rustling and movement on the bed and then there was something wet on the tip of my nose. I opened my eyes and stared at Donghae mischievously snickering to himself, his mouth open and tongue out. 

"Aish! Did you just lick my nose?" I stepped back and patted my nose tip with a look of disgust on my face. 

"Yah, it's not that gross!" he pouted and crossed his arms, clearly offended by my reaction. 

 "I was just joking babe!" I giggled and stepped towards him reaching out my arms to him. 

He leaned back, still pouting like a little child. 

"Okay, see you later then," I turned on my heel to walk away but was then grabbed and pulled down on the bed. 

"Don't you dare walk away without a kiss!" he laughed and started tickling me. 

"No please stop! I'll pee! I'm so ticklish," I laughed out loud twitching around in the bed trying to get away from the tickling that was happening. I couldn't breathe and my abs were hurting from laughing so much. 

"I'll stop if you kiss me," Donghae kept tickling me. 

"Kiss me then!" I ordered and puckered up. 

The tickling stopped and Donghae's warm lips wrapped around mine in a minute-long smooch. 

When we pulled apart he was grinning widely. "Happy now?" I asked and rolled out of the bed to the floor. 

He nodded, still grinning, "Very."

"You're weird," I giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek before walking out of the bedroom. 

"Love you! See you later," he called after me in a sing-song voice. 

"Love you too," I called back and hopped into my shoes, then exited the apartment. 

I shivered slightly as I came out into the cold December air. The puffs of air coming from my mouth were vividly swirling around me like smoke from a cigarette. I pulled the scarf up to my chin and made sure the zipper was all the way up on my coat. 

I thought about what I wanted to buy. I needed to buy a gift for dad, Eun, Donghae, Donghae's mom and Ha-Ra. Did I even know what to give them? Actually, I had no idea. Well, Eun was fairly easy though. It had to be something with Super Junior, so I'd probably have to wait with that one for today. 

Donghae's mom seemed like a perfume kind of woman and I happened to peek at the perfume she used. Maybe I should buy her that? 

Donghae was a little tricky. Probably it would be something personal.  He likes the movie Titanic so maybe something like that. 

And dad wasn't really the biggest gift giver and receiver. He never wished for anything and each year I always gave him some sort of clothing. Maybe this year I could give him something else.

I then remembered that the restaurant where mom and dad had their first date, was still open.

It was an old Chinese restaurant, not very big, but a nice little place at a small corner right before the main street began. I wanted to give dad something he'd appreciate and something worth a memory of mom.

I don't even think he'd ever been there since, so I thought it would be nice to give him a dinner there, with Eun-Jae and I. 

I wasn't too sure about Ha-Ra, in fact, it was the first time I'd be buying a Christmas present for her, so I didn't really know what she wanted. I'd have to ask her. 

Before meeting Ha-Ra at the mall, I went by the small Chinese restaurant to get a menu card I could put in an envelope along with a letter. 

Ha-Ra was waiting out front when I arrived, breathing heavily as I'd suddenly realized I'd promised to meet her at a certain time and was running late. 

"Why are you running?" Ha-Ra gave me a puzzled look as she linked our arms together. 

"I thought I was running late, I had to make a stop before coming here," I said trying to steady my breathing. 
"Don't worry, I won't mind if you're late," she smiled lightly and dragged me inside the mall. 

Ha-Ra went straight for what she wanted to buy. She knew every single thing she was giving away for presents. I followed her around as I was still a bit lost, but when she had finished all of what she needed, she helped me with figuring out what I should give. 

We settled on the perfume for Donghae's mom, and I found a pretty silver bracelet for Donghae and got a quote from his favourite movie Titanic engraved on it, saying; 'I'll never let go.'

The present for Ha-Ra, ended up being a beautiful golden locket, you could open up and I wanted to then put in a picture of us both. She went to the shop on the left so I could buy the present without her seeing it. 

I was so happy that I had managed to find, what I considered to be, awesome presents for my loved ones. The last one was for Eun-Jae, but it wasn't something I could buy at the mall since I wasn't quite sure yet as to what it should be. 

"Wanna go get some food?" Ha-Ra asked, clearly done with all the shopping as we had been at it for a few hours. "Sure," I nodded and followed her. 

"I'm so hungry, what should we get?" We had found a table in a large food court that was surrounded by different restaurants and cafes and ice cream parlors.

"Hmm I don't know, could literally eat everything," I googled and looked at several menus.