12

Enjoy!!

The rays of the sun continued to warm up my entire face. It was nice and felt like something I had waited for since forever.

A sense of comfort and happiness ran through me. I smiled up at the sun, "Thank you." I whispered and turned facing the way to our house, walking home.

Eun Jae was lounging on the couch watching a show called Music Bank when I came into the living room.
She looked up quickly,"Hi." Then turned her attention back to the tv.

"Please, don't get too excited to see me."
I sarcastically snorted at her putting down my bag in front of the door to my room.

"Sorry, I'm waiting for BTS to come on stage so I gotta pay close attention." She said, eyes still plastered on the screen.

I shrugged her off and plunged down on the couch beside her and ruffled her hair teasingly.

"Aish..." she breathed through her nose but decided to let it go because she had to watch the tv show.
Her actions made me chuckle quietly to myself as I watched how engulfed she was in it.

A typical teenager this girl. Obsessed with Kpop and taking selfies to last for days. All these things she did was what made me love her even more.

Her quirks and funny side couldn't have been more opposite from me. We were different on so many levels except one thing. We both resembled our mother a lot.

Which was probably even harder for dad because he would see so much of her in us but not be able to actually be with her.

It was weird to think that Eun Jae and I would look so much alike considering we weren't even twins and had a five year age gap.

You could, of course, tell who was the oldest and who was the youngest no doubt about that.

I guess that the reason for me missing mom, even more, when I was with Eun Jae was because of their resemblance.

Surely Eun Jae must be feeling the way I do seeing so much of mom in me and herself.

"So when are you going to let me meet Super Junior?" Eun Jae asked out of the blue.

"What? I haven't even met them myself yet so how can I answer that?" Her question took me by surprise and had me slightly embarrassed over the sudden words spewed at me.

"I thought you hung out with Donghae all the time?" Her position lightly shifted as she turned her focus to me.

"No... he never has the time because he is so busy. He texts and calls as much as he can though. But Eun Jae, I'll ask Donghae if you can come tomorrow. He's taking me to meet them before our date, surely you can come as well."

"Really? Do you mean that? Y/n, thank you so much!" She flung herself around my neck and kissed my forehead.

"Eww get off," I laughed softly pushing her away from me.

"Wait... you and Donghae are going on a date? He asked you out?" Eun Jae suddenly turned serious.

I nodded, "Yup. He asked me at the hospital. We just haven't been able to find a day until now."

"Oh okay. I'm happy for you, he's definitely a good man for you." Eun Jae smiled at me before turning back her focus to the tv.

"Thanks, Eun Jae, we'll see. Only time will tell," I said and squeezed her hand. She nodded, mostly towards the tv but surely meant for me.

I stood up, got a snack from the kitchen on the way to my room and entered closing the door behind me.

Somehow I felt exhausted. I let out a deep sigh as I let myself fall down on my bed.

My phone made a noise and I scooped it out of my pocket. It was a text from Donghae.

'I was just wondering what you'd prefer. Comedy or horror?' - Donghae

'Horror, definitely. Why?' - y/n

'Cool. No reason, just curious. I've been thinking about you all day you know... You sounded so happy on the phone, it just made me really happy for you.' - Donghae

'Np. Thanks, it's definitely a change. I hope I can be this happy all the time.' - y/n

'Well... Now that you know me I have no doubt you will ;)' - Donghae

'You think highly of yourself don't you? Jk haha, it's only because you're handsome.' - y/n

'Haha you're sweet. You know... I'm actually really excited for tomorrow, can't wait for you to finally meet my boys :D' - Donghae

'Me too, I'm nervous but excited.' - y/n

'Don't be nervous, you know me. Plus the guys are are super chill so don't worry.' - Donghae

'Okay I'll try. Btw, would it be ok if Eun Jae came along to meet the guys? I kind of promised her I'd ask you.' - y/n

'Of course she can come, I'm sure they can keep her entertained while we're on our date as well.' - Donghae

'Thank you! She'll be so thrilled! Anyways I'll see you tomorrow, what time and where?' - y/n

'Great. I'll pick you both up at the store is that okay? At 4 pm?' - Donghae

'Yeah that's fine, thanks again :*' - y/n

'Awesome. See you tomorrow then :* take care' - Donghae

'See you.' - Y/n

I couldn't wait for tomorrow but at the same time I was scared shitless.
Anyways, I had to go tell Eun Jae the great news.

She was still sitting on the couch when I opened the door to my room.
"Hey, Eun. I have something to tell you." I slowly made my way towards the couch with a smirk on my face.

"What is it?" She had a questioning look in her eyes.

"So... I talked to Donghae and he said you could come meet the guys tomorrow." I spoke calmly so that she could wrap her head around my words.

"Really? Like for real? I'm meeting them tomorrow? Gaaaah! Thank you thank you thank you! You're the best sister ever!" She flung around my neck ecstatically hugging me senseless.

I laughed at her and hugged her back. "He will pick us up at the store at 4 pm." I said still holding onto my sister. She nodded at my words and continued to hug me. 

"Thank you so much." She whispered before letting go. "No problem." I smiled at her. 

She went back to watching tv and I went back to my room to talk to Ha-Ra who I was supposed to make an assignment with. 

I called her on facetime and we started working on the assignment until we got bored with that and fell into a deep conversation about boys and what type we were into. 

Thank you so much for reading!!! I'm so happy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry for the wait. xx