Chapter 13"A Bad Morning"

Start from the beginning

Trish:What are you doing

Jessica:Getting ready for school, you??

Trish:Waiting for mom to take me to the movie set...

Jessica:Good luck on that, or break a leg

Trish:Thanks...

Jessica:Why doesn't Dorothy sent you to school??

Trish:She thinks that school will distract me from my show and movie

Jessica:Well I rather be a child star than go to school, you're lucky

Trish:*she looks down uncomfortably as Jessica places the Bourbon back into the cabinet and closes it*

Jessica:Well, tell Dorothy that I probably won't get home till later, I'm going out with my friend

Trish:You hate going out

Jessica:I did*she then places the steel water bottle in her bag then walks towards the main house door and turns the handle and swings the door open*Good luck on your movie Trish*she then walks out and closed the door behind her*

~~~~~

MJ was standing outside her house with her backpack on then sees a black limo park in front of her then the driver steps out and walks around the car and opens the backseat door then MJ steps inside then the driver closes the door as MJ removes her backpack and puts on her seatbelt and turns around to Harry with a smile.

MJ:Hey Harry! Are we going to pick up Peter??*she then hears Harry's faint snores then she gives him a light punch in which made Harry wake up and glare at her*

Harry:What was that for

MJ:You were asleep when I was asking you a question, did you have any sleep last night??

Harry:N-not really, I'm sorry, I'm just going through a lot, sleep is basically the last thing on my mind

MJ:I know, you're hurting, just don't let it take advantage of you like what happened when you were Venom

Harry:I know...*he lays his head against the car window as MJ grabs her phone from her back pants pocket*

~~~~~

Luke:Are you guys ready for school now*he asked as he was on the porch with the door open with his backpack on as the others was walking towards him*

Sam:Did our ride came

Peter:Ride??

Sam:Oh, if you didn't know Parker, Danny's brother is now picking us up in his cool car

Danny:Not today, I have to check in the office first*they then faced towards the street as a black car parked in front of the porch then Danny walks past them with his backpack*See you at school guys*he smiled at them as he walks towards the car and opens the passenger door and steps in and closes the door then the car quickly drove off*

Peter:Well you can go with Harry and MJ, I have to take patrol before school, like the usual

Ava:You know that we're not close with Harry and MJ, it'll be awkward