ii| Captured

*Edited:05/10/2019 *

Before Maria could retaliate to the witches statement, the torture curse was expelled at the two fairies that were currently tied up above the lake

Before Maria could retaliate to the witches statement, the torture curse was expelled at the two fairies that were currently tied up above the lake. Maria watched on in horror as her best friend's mouths were open in a silent scream.

The whole reason behind this stunt being pulled was to get back at Maria for a recent event that took place about one week ago. Griffin could still feel the humiliation of that day as she put all her bottled up anger into the curse she was producing.

"Leave them alone!!!" Maria yelled over the agonising screams of her friends.

"It's me you hate not them. Hurt me instead" she pleaded desperately, as she watched her friends double over with the pain being inflicted upon them,
by Maria's doing.

At that moment something snapped within Griffin. She had had enough and all she saw was red.

"Now, where would be the fun in that," she said with a smirk outlining her features when a new idea popped into her head.

"Let's play a game, shall we?"

Maria's eyes widened with remorse.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" she cried out, but it was too late.

Griffin dropped Faragonda into the lake.

Maria tried to go and save her, but Griffin's band of witches held her back and made her watch, as her friend drowned slowly. Anger started to build up inside of Maria as minutes have passed and Faragonda still hasn't come up from the lake. Even Griffin was starting to realise what she had done but hid her fervour well.

With anger and rage still building up inside of Maria, her emotions had taken over. She screamed as she transformed into her fairy form. With all her stamina, she broke free from the witches hold and dove straight into the lake; where she found Gondy lying lifelessly at the bottom.

Maria quickly swam down to the lake bed, avoiding the seaweed that wrapped around her legs pulling her back, to see Faragonda, laying upon the rocks that surrounded her. To an artist, she lay peacefully on the ground, no rise or fall to her chest, just the swaying of her hair in the water's ripples.

Maria wrapped her arms around Faragonda's waist and swam back to the surface, with the little air she had left, dodging terrain and plant life that enclosed them.

By that time, the teachers had arrived, after noticing their students missing. They stood around the lake, questioning the witches that remained.

Before they could receive an answer from the quivering witches Maria emerged from the lake with Faragonda in her arms. She laid her on the bank of the lake, using her magic to try and save her friend. The staff members and students stood in awe as a golden light surrounded both fairies.

Maria was transforming into the next fairy form. Enchantix. This was achieved by saving someone from your home planet and was the last to become a full fairy.

No one dared to disturbed Maria, who was attempting vigorously to rejuvenate Faragonda. Time past and Faragonda's chest started to rise, as she took a deep breath, emptying her lungs of water.

She was saved.

The witches, Griffin included, we're marched back to Cloud Tower with their Headmistress, to receive their punishments. Mavilla, the headmistress of Alfea, brought her students back to the castle, before appearing at Cloud Tower.

From that day on, the two schools stopped all contact with each other, to try and avoid another accident like this again.
End of flashback.
~~~~~~~~~~

(This is what Maria looks like in her fairy form

(This is what Maria looks like in her fairy form. I couldn't find a great image of the dress, so just use your imagination:)

Hey lovely people,

I have finally updated this fanfic

I was writing my other fanfic and my editor was doing hers so I edited this chapter myself so let me know if you like it.

Peace out bruh ;)