omae wa mou (DaiSuga)

shindeiru

he sat alone in his room, looking out to the grey sky, watching tiny raindrops drop to the ground and slide along his window. his forehead presses against the glass, the cold sensation relaxes him, his chin rests on the window sill, he sighed as his breath fogged the window but quickly faded away.

the street was quieter, people walked slowly with umbrellas, some paced quickly in the rain while covering their head, teenagers waited at the bus stop while tapping on their phones.

suga blinked as he observed the world, he wanted to enjoy the rain, to enjoy doing nothing. although he feels a little lonely, it's peaceful. his legs swayed back and forth in boredom, before standing up, reaching for a book, then back to his seat.

the  one who started rap-tap-tapping on my downcast brow

after a few minutes of reading, when he was fully focused, he heard tapping on his window, his head shot up and he jolted when his eyes met a pair of dark eyes outside his window, but daichi smiled, suga furrowed his brows in confusion, eyes widened in surprised, speechless at the sight of his classmate kneeling outside of his bedroom window.

was  it you, i wonder? am i wrong‚ i wonder?

daichi tapped on the glass again, still smiling, suga quickly slid his window open, daichi's hand popped in, pressing a finger on suga's forehead jokingly, "what's taking you so long?" the cold finger felt nice to suga's forehead, he chuckled nervously as his cheeks heat up, he stood up, grabbing his book. he stepped back as daichi climbed in, "who would expect someone come in through their window and not their doorstep?"

daichi laughed, "it's boring to show up at someone's doorstep," suga watched the other teen patting himself dry, the rain is light, so only tiny drops of water bounced off daichi's hair, his shirt was slightly damp.

"why are you here?" suga asks, daichi looked at him, he hesitated before speaking, "i just wanted to spend some time with you."

the room falls silent, suga could hear his heart thumping loudly, "what book were you reading?" suga flinched, "j-just a novel," daichi became curious, seeing the other acting flustered, "can i see?" he approached suga who proceeded to hide the book behind himself.

i want to open my eyes‚ but i'm still scared

"i won't pressure you," he chuckled before turning around and scanning suga's room. suga rests his book on his bed, he made his way next to daichi, who was standing by the window, the rain stopped and the sky was slowly turning into a different colour.

sunset... somehow, it's sad

a rainbow crossed the horizon as orange paint over the world. it's beautiful, but sadness creeped onto him, maybe it's because this scenery won't last, and he doesn't know when he will see it again. will he be able to see it the next time it happens? he doesn't know. it's just like the regret of missing a meteor shower when you were asleep.

please, wait for me

"it's nice," daichi said, suga glanced at him, "yeah," the cold breeze after rain filled the room, it felt comofrtable to breath, "i think i have to go back soon," daichi muttered, suga's heart sank. he tugged on daichi shirt slightly, when daichi turned around to look at him, he quickly apologized but cut himself off when he saw daichi's eyes and flushed cheeks.