he caught him before he could try (IwaOi)

🎵 ─── × 🌇 × ─── 🎵

!! warning !!

sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ, ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʀɪsᴋ

🎵 ─── × 🌇 × ─── 🎵

What a nice breeze.

The male with soft brown hair thought as he looked out to the view, his shoes were off as he stood at the cement which was his lifeline.

"Now my, oh my, oh walk your way to me..."

🎵 ─── × 🌃 × ─── 🎵

ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇ

ᴡᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏsɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴀʟɪʙɪ

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sʟᴏᴡ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏғ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ ɪ ᴄʀᴀᴠᴇ

Oikawa stared at the ceiling in darkness, moonlight shone into his room, it was silent. So silent, he could hear the yelling of his parents from a few hours ago.

He was lonely. He missed everyone.

He closed his eyes, envisioning the male standing in a blank space, looking back at him with an empty face, with his teal uniform on and jet black hair.

🎵 ─── × 🌃 × ─── 🎵

ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴡᴀs ɪ ᴜɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ? ᴡᴀs ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴛᴏᴏ?

ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴘʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍ, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ

ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

Oikawa was deaf to the argument at the dinner table, he glanced at his mother, then his father.

"Was I uneeded? Was I just in the way, too?"

He thought as he continued on chewing his food, feeling as invisible as he is. He wanted to see his friends, they were the ones who gave him attention, and love.

🎵 ─── × 🌇 × ─── 🎵

ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ, ᴏʜ ᴍʏ, ᴏʜ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

ᴄʟᴀᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs, ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ

ᴡʜʏ, ᴏʜ ᴡʜʏ, ᴏʜ ʜᴜʀʀʏ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴀᴅ ʙᴏʏ

Iwaizumi creeped up behind as the male stood threateningly on top of the building, and behind the railings that reached his waist. He knew that Oikawa was hurt, Iwaizumi and the rest of the volleyball club members, too, was pained by the applause that was not meant for them.

"Why, oh why, oh hurry up and leave."

Oikawa muttered, a hint of melody in his words, it startled Iwaizumi, Oikawa kept on singing as the teen behind him was unnoticed.

🎵 ─── × 🌃 × ─── 🎵

ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ, ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ