His Secret (Akiteru)

pairing: tsukishima akiteru x sugawara koushi

-------------

A tall blond stood at the school gate, he wore a red hat in the chilly weather. Why is he standing here, in front of the Karasuno school gate, looking like a stalker?

It all started during Karasuno VS. Shiratorizawa's game. The third year setter caught his eye, and he knew he had to meet him.

Akiteru waited for the volleyball club to walk out of the school gate, he heard faint yelling approaching, and he is now overthinking of his approach.

A. Approach them like a normal person.

B. Wait for them to walk out of the gate before saying hi like a stalker.

C. Give up. Run.

He wobbled around nervously. And felt something, or someone, bumping into his back.

"Woah!"

He turned around, spotting two younger males, the captain of the volleyball club, and the setter he was searching for.

Koshi Sugawara.

"Oh shit," Akiteru thought. "Sorry!" the two apologized at the same time, before the shorter male realised something, "Oh, you're Tsukishima's brother, right?"

He remembers me.

Although we barely met?

Wait what. REPLY. Akiteru. Reply!

"Ah, yes! I came here to pick Kei up." The blond tried to act as natural as possible. "Nii-chan, you told me you wanted to m-" Kei appeared next to the setter, getting cut off when his older brother dragged him away from the group.

He whispered to Kei. "You almost revealed me there," "What? I thought you just wanted to see Sugawara-san," "Oh, right," Akiteru realised, of course his brother doesn't know about his slight crush on Sugawara, he totally doesn't think that he's cute, he just wants to know Sugawara better.

"Then just go talk to him?" Kei blurted out, and escaped from his older brother's grip. "Easier said than done, Kei," he thought, glancing at the group, he spotted the silver-haired setter.

He was laughing, and Akiteru definitely liked his smile. He walked next to Kei, while waiting for the right moment to talk to Sugawara, he chatted with Kei. Maybe watching Sugawara from behind is enough.

Ah, he seems close with the captain.

Huh? He turned to a different direction!

"What? You haven't even talked to him, he already went home," Kei frowned, annoyed and confused. Akiteru only silently cursed at himself.

° . •. * • ❄ • * .• . °

Next Day, Morning, Weekend

He went out and bought soy sauce from a store, when heading home, that is when he saw a familiar figure walking down the street.

"Sugawara-san?" He wondered and stared for a long time, anyone would be concerned at what's he staring at in this cold weather. It's fate, it's finally time, go!!!

"Hello!!" he ran towards the male, startling the setter, he looked up at Akiteru with a flushed face due to the low temperature. Akiteru froze for a while, his heart racing like it is about to explode. "Tsukishima-san, hello!" Sugawara grinned, making Akiteru even more flustered.

"I- I'd like to talk with you!" Akiteru spoke, "O-oh, sure!" Sugawara nodded, replying politely, "Let's head to somewhere warmer?" The shorter male suggested with a smile, Akiteru's eyes lit up, and answered in delight, "Yes!"

"What did you want to talk with me about?" Sugawara asked quietly while picking a warm drink, "Well, I, uh, saw you play in the Karasuno VS. Shiratorizawa game, and just wanted to know you better." Akiteru stood next to him, struggling with what drink he should choose, rather, he is struggling with what to say next because his mind is blank.

"Ah, I see," Sugawara kept smiling, it is quite an awkward situation, Akiteru internally screamed at himself.

Glancing at the other male, he looked at his glossy lips covered in lip balm, he really isn't smiling naturally like he did with the captain.

° . •. * • ❄ • * .• . °

The two walked out of the store in silence, Sugawara spoke, "Sorry, I was nervous," "Oh, no! I'm sorry, that I made you feel uncomfortable," they chuckled, fog forming as they breath.

"Um, I'm heading this way," Akiteru pointed to another direction. "See you soon," Sugawara nodded.

Well, better luck next time, Akiteru.

° . •. * • ❄ • * .• . °

Whoo!!!That wasn't awful. Right? This sucky writing is from a weird ass idea by the fujoshi me please don't hate me for this.

I keep getting worse haHAHA.

But uh, I hope it was okay??

I suddenly realised that I could use as a reference and then realised that I accidentally wrote it like Ano Ko Secret before listening to the song again. The English cover and lyrics are by the wonderful JubyPhonic!~

Well, see ya next time??

° . •. * • ❄ • * .• . °