life is good. (DaiSuga)

the world isn't perfect, but it's not that bad.

he breathed into his palm, warming himself from the cold weather outside as he walked into his partner's house.

"it's warm," he thought, "and it smells nice", he took off his shoes, peeking through the corridor, he heard plates and utensils clinking and a faint humming sound, daichi were smiling slightly in front of the sink.

"i'm home," daichi turned around, he placed the plates on the table, suga's lips curved at the sight of his lover, standing in their kitchen, making dinner, "welcome back, how was your day?" daichi asked, suga approached him while answering, "i'm tired, but i'm so happy to be back," after sharing a kiss, vicchan was standing and scratching his leg, "hey, vicchan," he picked the poodle up, burying his face in her curly fur.

daichi chuckled, "go take a shower, let's eat together," he took vicchan away from suga, she turned her face and licked daichi's nose, making the couple giggle. "yeah, i'll go."

the warm water hit his body, it felt like a hug. he was tired, but his heart was throbbing with happiness.

he returned to the dining room, vicchan were munching on her food by their dinner table. sitting across each other, they enjoyed the warm meal while having small conversations.

---

suga laid on daichi's chest on the couch, in his hands were pillows, really, really soft pillows, that asahi gave him a few months ago, with their poodle sleeping among it.

he took daichi's arm and covered his nose with it, daichi watched him, relaxed and feeling suga breathed into his sleeve, he smiled, pressing a kiss on suga's head.

"it's warm," they thought, as their fingers hang onto each other gently. they lie under the blanket on their couch, tv playing in the background, cuddling with each other, they fit perfectly in each other's arms.

the city lights grew dimmer the deeper into the night, their tv was turned off, they sat at the balcony, suga rested his head against daichi's shoulder, daichi leaned back, they watched the stars that were slightly visible now that the city was blanketed by the night sky.

his arm was under suga's, resting on his waist, his hand gripping onto the blanket. "do you want to go to bed?" daichi noticed that suga was falling asleep when he shifted, "yeah," suga smiled sweetly, opening his eyes again as they head towards the bedroom.

vicchan hopped onto their bed as the they climbed into the wonderfully soft mattress, their hands were warm, their toes brush against each other's, "sweet dreams," daichi kissed his forehead, "good night, i love you," suga muttered, his voice weakened by his sleepiness, he slowly drifted to sleep.

---

he woke up, sunlight shone dimly through the window, the air was cold yet the bed was warm, daichi was next to him, still sleeping in yesterday's sweater.

they continued to sleep in for another few hours, enjoying the lazy hours of weekends. daichi climbed out of the bed first, making two coffee and then returning to the bedroom.

"love, we are going to hang out with our friends later," he whispered, smooching his cheek. he blinked, fluttering his silver eyelashes, he yawned and rubbed his face, daichi watched him with a mug in his hand. suga sat up, he stretches, "thanks," he took the mug that daichi held up to him, his palms were warmed up in a second his hand were in contact with the mug.

daichi's mug had a brown poodle printed on it, while suga's mug had a white poodle, the mugs were presents from kageyama and hinata. he smiled at the memory, sipping his coffee, with a bit of sugar, daichi's was bitter, but still smells nice.

outside the window, the snow on the ground made the environment looked brighter, people were walking in the streets, children laughing in the park, smiling babies in safe arms. cats meowing by the windows, purring in their sleep. the delicious smell from the bakery, and neighbours greeting each other.

look around, wherever and whenever, don't get caught up by sadness, cause there are hundreds of goods around you.

you are not bounded by anything,

you can do anything you want,

be willing to wait for it,

and be happy.

because life is good.

---

hey everyone, this is eagel!

im here with some fluff because i want fluff and nobody cant stop meh

i want to write something happy, so here i am~

it's really good to be alive, i dont know what to say but i just want to make people and myself happy so i wrote this?

it's inspired by a comment, they listed good reasons to stay alive, so i think itd be nice to write something because i miss writing ww

life is worth living, you will find your own happiness, wait for it!

hang in there!

good luck, have a nice day!

---

Inspired by Kayla Bischof's comment on this video.