See You Tomorrow (KageHina)

❄- •-.°^>×🏐×<^°.-• -❄

He listened to the sounds of scraped ice underneath his skate as he spins in the center of the rink.

"Oi, you have been practising that spin for 30 minutes! Give it a rest!" A voice shouted from the barrier, holding a water bottle.

The skater stopped and skated to the exit and panted. The black haired male handed him the bottle.

"I still can't get it right!"

He shouted with frustration, hitting the barrier with the bottle.

"That's because you're a dumbass, Hinata."

Hinata glared at the taller boy. "Bakageyama!"

He headed to the bench to rest as Kageyama puts on his gloves while looking at the empty ice rink.

"You won't be able to get it right if you don't have enough energy, idiot."

He said while skating to the center, facing at Hinata before he yelled.

"Hey, you better watch this!"

Out of breath, Hinata simply glanced up.

1, 2...

Kageyama counted down the numbers, as he began his skating program.

Raising his hands up to his chins, then moving them to side with grace, he begins the program.

Following the music playing inside his head, he turned and launched himself to the air.

A quadruple toe loop and double toe loop combination...

Hinata stood up, his eyes sparkled, he heads to barrier for a closer look.

Stretching out his hands, he danced. Towards the center, Kageyama performed a flying sit spin.

His posture was beautiful, Hinata grasp his shirt as he watched.

When did he learned that?

Stepping out, as Kageyama was skating, their eyes met for a moment.

Triple loop.

He glides smoothly on the ice, with his hands straightened to the side.

An outside spread eagle, then an Ina Bauer.

Beautiful.

Moving onto a few jumps and the step sequences.

So beautiful.

Hinata's grip tightened.

The final jump.

Hinata was expecting a toeloop, but-

It was a quadruple flip.

Kageyama fell, hard. But he still finished his skate with the last spin.

He reached out, to Hinata.

"Tch."

He clicked his tongue, then skated towards to barrier.

Hinata snorted before bursting out laughter, Kageyama's face reddened even more.

"What are you laughing at, dumbass?!"

"Y-You should do that in a competition!" Hinata spoke between laughter and amusement.

"Ugh."

Kageyama glared.

He pouted, then grabbed Hinata's shoulder.

"I-it was, for you, for your birthday."

Hinata's eyes widened, his face heats up while looking up at Kageyama, who's face is flushed.

"Happy Birthday, Hinata."

They met each other's eyes.

"T-tha-"

Hinata got cut off when Kageyama held his face with both hands, then he leaned in to kiss him.

There were moments of silence when they parted.

"T-then, I'll be on my way... See you tomorrow."

Before Kageyama leaves, Hinata pulled him in for another kiss. He was shocked, but he held Hinata closer as they deepened the kiss.

"Hey, Kageyama.

Go out with me."

"I'm the one that's suppose to ask you that, dumbass."

"I'll take it as a yes."

Kageyama frowned, he smooched Hinata's nose before heading for the exit.

"See you tomorrow."

Hinata grins, as he leaped towards him.

"Wait up!"

❄- •-.°^>×🏐×<^°.-• -❄

Thank you for reading!

Word Count

521 words

Credit

Cover art by Nyarurun on Deviantart

Edited by me

❄- •-.°^>×🏐×<^°.-• -❄