If You Loved Me, Then Why Did You Leave Me?

The whole world was quiet. It shouldn't be that way. It never was like that. So why is it now so quiet? It was dark too.

Willow just stared at the ceiling, laying in the dark. It was almost midnight and they couldn't sleep. Their thoughts were bothering them. They were the only living organism still awake in the quiet and dark house. They sat up and stared at the wall in front of them. They took a deep breath, suddenly realizing that their phone was buzzing madly beside them. They turned the phone on and saw it was Bark spamming them for forgiveness.

They didn't want to speak to her. Not after what she did after school today, well actually yesterday but still. Bark knew that Willow hated it about themselves and yet she poured lemon juice into their cuts by telling them their biggest insecurity. They didn't want to listen to her apologies. She's been apologizing a million times. Willow turned thier phone off and placed it face down onto the bed.

They felt it continuously buzzing, but They ignored it. They got up from the bed and roamed their section of the house, trying to relax. They fell asleep on the couch and suddenly woke up in their bed. They felt their alarm blaring beside them and got up, changing quickly. They walked out of their room and saw that their dad left a note on the counter "I had to leave early for work so head out on time" Willow sighed and gathered their things for school and headed out.

They saw the bus stop as soon as they walked out and quickly locked the house and dashed to the bus. They had taken on sitting on the back of the bus since they both started arguing. They sat with their knees to their chest, having bigger and bigger urges to die. They watched Bark happily walk onto the bus, sitting at her usual spot.

Willow pulled their phone out and read the messages. Willow hasn't responded back to Bark since the last day of summer. Willow went to check their grades after feeling shitty about not talking to her. They were close to failing their classes. Their teachers have been asking what has happened to Willow's grades. Why have they plummeted down? Willow took a deep breath and let the tears quietly leak from their eye.

They wiped the tears gently to try and make it look like they haven't been crying. They really did hate this situation. When the bus arrived at the school, Willow quickly sped down the isle, with their stuff, trying to stay invisible to Bark. They quickly dashed away from the bus and quickly hugged Maple, knocking both of them down. Maple got up and helped them up, asking "What happened..?"

Willow bit their lip and looked away. Maple held Willow's shoulders firmly and said "Talk to mama. Explain to me what happened." Willow said "Bark and I... We have our worst argument yesterday... She... She called me what I hate most about myself... She... Tried apologizing last night, but I avoided her. Her words are constantly being circled around in my head. She is right about it.." Maple pulled Willow close in a hug.

They both pulled back and Maple said "Willow... Don't listen to Her words. She wasn't thinking straight. None of you guys were. No one thinks straight when they're feelimg strong emotions like anger or love. She's just blinded by love for Silver that she won't listen to any bad things you need to say about Silver. You need to knock some sense into her to show her who Silver truly is..!" Willow pulled Maple into a tight hug and let go. They said "I'll try to... But... You already know what I'm like around Bark... She already looks so happy with her..."

Willow went throughout the day, avoiding eye contact with Bark. Once when Willow was in class, Bark had tried to talk to them. Willow quickly asked to go to the restroom and sped to the bathroom. They checked if anyone was in the bathroom before locking themself in a stall, quietly having a mental breakdown. They heard someone enter and quickly recognized the voice "Willow..? What's wrong with you?" Willow stayed quiet and heard Bark say "I know you're in here, Willow. Why won't you talk to me?!"

Willow grabbed their stuff and stood up. They opened the stall door and glared at Bark for a good minute before bumping shoulders with her on the way out. Their eyes were completely red and bloodshot because of crying. They quickly and gently wiped the tears away, pretending they were fine. They put on a fake smile and walked into the classroom. They sat down and waited for the day to end. And it did, really quickly. Willow went onto the back of the bus, went home and everything. Willow wanted to change something into new in their life. Death. Mainly death onto themself.

They walked into their house. It was dead quiet. Maybe today was going to be the day. They placed their things down all neat and nice by the front door and locked it behind them. They quietly walked to their room and pulled notebook paper out of their bedside table. They folded it up all so neat and nice, placing it on thier dresser for their dad to find.

They opened their closet and moved a box aside to reveal a short rope tied into a hangmans knot. They had practiced and practiced perfecting it that they were ready. They hung it from the ceiling, on top a chair. They shut off thier closet lights, closed the door and put the rope around their neck. They kicked the chair from underneath them and-

About thirty minutes later, someone started knocking on the door. After a few minutes, the person started ringing the doorbell worriedly. They finally grabbed the spare key and it turns out it was Bark.

(Yo. Jduidndimd. You can complete what Bark's side of the story is. I don't have a single clue as to what goes through Bark's mind enough to think just like her)