Chapter Two

The year went on like that. Me scheming ways in killing the German History teacher, becoming closer and closer to my sister, and even becoming friends with the surprisingly adorable fairy. I moved in with them, giving Stefan's grandpa, Beau, permission to adopt me. He understood when I said I wanted to keep my last name, but I didn't mind that I now had a family that cared for me.

Since I had so much money from all my travels, I decided to buy him a bigger house to fit us all in. He protested against it, but I reminded him that Stefan and Aimi were already sharing a room. It would be better to give everyone their own since we were now in highschool. He finally agreed when I found a four bedroom house that also had a bathroom in each. I took the one with the balcony with Stefan and Aimi on each side. Beau took the one downstairs so he wouldn't have to fair the stairs.

I got a new car, a black and red Peugeot Coupe with purple flames on the doors. I loved her and named her Lilith after my mother. I know it's weird that people name their vehicles, but I didn't get an animal yet so I chose to name her instead. I'm thinking of getting a cat though and naming him Hunter. Or maybe a dog, though I wasn't sure if it would be healthy enough to leave him home alone with Beau since he was allergic.

Every morning I drove Aimi and Stefan to school as well as made their lunches, including a blood bag for Aimi. Sometimes I forgot mine and had to feed off of Stefan. He never seemed to mind and nothing had happened so far. It was only once a month, though, so I was certain it wasn't enough to hurt him or force any kind of unwanted bond on him.

Today is the fifth day of our Senior year, as well as the last day of the first week, so we were having a pizza day in Chemistry class with Miss Faye. I liked her. She made Science fun but never pressured me when it came to experiments that included blood. She assumed I had Hemophobia because I always bolted when either someone bled or there was blood in the vicinity of the building. I had a very heightened sense of smell. I could sit across the street in the Sonic outdoor seats and smell someone sweating from the back courtyard of the school. It was super strong. The farthest I can smell is probably half a mile. I can notice when someone is approaching.

Of course, I have to be paying attention to my surroundings in order to do that. Take Stefan for example: I didn't realize we were about to bump into each other until he was apologizing. I'm glad it happened though, or I would have never founded Aimi or where she lived. Maybe I could have on my own, but I honestly like Stefan. He was turning into something like a brother to me. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Miss Faye said we were having a new student today. She also said that he was a 'cutie patootie with dazzling purple eyes and midnight black hair and skin as pale as the moon, almost like he was a Vampyre who was obsessed with the color purple'. If only she knew that they were real and three of them were in this building right now.

I was walking to her class now when a frail body bumped mine. My first thoughts were Again? How many times in this school am I going to bump shoulders with small people?

I looked down and smiled. "Don't think of apologizing. It was an accident. This actually happened on my first day of Junior year here as well." I chuckled at the memory as I eyed the boy in front of me. He had midnight black hair messy like he had just gotten out of bed and hurriedly ran a brush through it, his bangs framing his eyes and clipped up with a plain purple clip, as dark as the night sky, and eyes as purple as the sky in the early mornings with skin pale as the full moon. Must be the new student. He looks exactly like Evelyn described. Light purple sweater with some dark purple jeans and a pair of purple and black sneakers. He is cute. I grinned down at him as I held a hand out in greeting. "Hello. You must be new! I'm Kylan Ackermann! I'm a Senior here! Nice to meet you...?"

Immortal Love KYLAN×HIKARU - AIMI×ARYKA - STEFAN×FAYEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें