Heartbeat

Kongpob is standing at a crossroad , confuse which one to choose to reach his destination .
" Good evening Uncle!! I have to reach this address. Could you get me the right directions please?" He rushed to an old man handing him a piece of paper Kyle has given him .

The old man looked at the address and said , " son both roads will led to same destination, the path will be right or wrong, easy or not , it depends on what you opt for. "

Kongpob didn't understand the meaning of vague words told by the man. He just mumbled a ' thank you 'and took the address pocketing it in his backpack.

After walking a little , he saw that one path is not visible because of darkness and other is a deserted road. I guess , road is a better choice then wandering aimlessly in a dark forest with danger of wild animals. He chose the road and went away.

The old man saw all of this and smiled sometimes path chooses us instead of other way.

After walking for nearly 30 minutes, Kongpob realised what a grave mistake he made choosing this path. The road once looking well constructed and illuminated has ended into a dark alley where some people wearing dark cloaks were standing in a circle. Seeing this , Kongpob instantly turned back and froze. In front of him stands a person who is wearing same dark cloak like others . His face partly covered with the cloak , only thing which is visible is a charm in his hand..atleast that is what Kongpob could make of it in the darkness. For one second, Kongpob forgot all about getting out of there, his entire focus was on the charm, it was like he was enchanted by it. Without thinking about the possible danger, he grasped the hand and touched the charm . An eerie silence engulfed the whole atmosphere and the next moment it was utter chaos. One second Kongpob was touching the charm next he felt a blinding force throwing him away .He felt himself falling and closed his eyes out of fear.

After a while ,Kongpob opened his eyes and met with two dark orbs staring back at him . He felt cold all of a sudden and come to realisation that he is in arms of said stranger. He could not make a single feature of his saviour except his hypotanic eyes. The stranger put him down on his foot. All while both of their eyes were glued to each other. One full of questions looking for answers in the pitch black orbs.

'' Th..Thank -"
The stranger put his hand on Kongpob cheeks stopping him from saying anything. He shivered from feather like ,yet cold as ice touch. Kongpob is unable to do anything ,he felt like his whole body is paralysed . Very slowly, the stranger tilted his head leaning to him , his lips merely inches away from Kongpob . Kongpob could feel the cold breath on his lips and on instinct his eyes closed. Next thing Kongpob knows is that he is outside of his dorm. He was shocked is understatement of the year. I was clearly in the jungle with that....that dark eyes angel . How come I am here??? Was I dreaming?? Was it just my figment of imagination??

" Hey!!! Who are you ?" The watchman asked to him.

" huh?? Umm... I ..I am Kongpob. New Student... here my documents " saying this Kongpob gave a folder to watchman . After going through the file carefully the watchman let Kongpob in the dorm building. At the counter , he collected his room key and went to his room. He was very tired of journey . All thoughts of his encounter with dark cloak people, charm, his saviour flew out of his mind as he snuggled to sleep.

################################

Hello dear readers!!!! I have started this new fanfic . I got struck by this idea some days ago and decided to pen it before I forgot. So read it and give your suggestions. About my fanfic " love between you and me " I am drafting the next chapter and publish it as soon as possible.

8 April, 19