Lion's den

Victors pov

I shiver under Oscars touch, dozing lightly as he drives me to his place. I finally had him. I finally had my dom. Oscar keeps one hand on my knee, whistling idolly as he drives. His fingers tap the tune and he meets my eyes and grins.

My heart stops at that expression, it was almost like he was the old Oscar for one moment. I grin back and Oscar pats my leg. I couldnt help but enjoy this moment, relaxing in my seat.

I mustve fallen asleep, because next time I open my eyes, Oscar is craddling me to his chest as he walks. I blink up at him, letting out a soft yawn. "Hey there sleepyhead." Oscar sings playfully as he lays me on his bed.

"How long was I asleep?" I rub my eyes, sitting up and watching Oscar. "Not long." He picks up some clothes I knew werent his. "What're you doing?"

"Hm? Oh getting rid of Jeremy. Or was it Josh? Yeah i think it was Josh." Oscar grabs his small trash can, dumping it all out before stuffing the clothes inside.

"Im sorry what?" I whisper, Oscar was probably ordered by Sofia.

Oscar looks at me with a pleased grin. "Wanna see? I haven't cleaned em up yet. Was just this morning." I watch as he pours gas on the clothes, chuckling as he sets it on fire. Oscar grabs the glass of water on the bedside table after a minute, putting the flames out.

He holds out a hand and I take it as a feeling of dread sets on my bones. This isnt my Oscar. "He was fun but he would not have lasted. Had to throw him away before I became attatched and would have to stitch his mouth." Oscar shrugs as he leads me to the kitchen, a man slumped over on his table.

Oscar presents the body with an excitement that doesnt quite reach his cold eyes. They stare at my face as I pale, frowning. Poor Oscar. What have they done to you?

I hold my hand up to my face as I stare between Oscar and the dead man in his kitchen. He shushes me when a distressed noise comes from me, rushing towards me and I flinch. Oscar takes my hand in his as he leans down, kissing my cheek.

"Shh, doll, its okay. I won't hurt you. Shh. I didnt mean to scare you." Oscars gentle cooing sounds odd, syrupy sweet with no true emotion behind them. I needed to fix him, I needed to help my dom get back to his gentle self.

"I-I'm not scared." I mumble as I lean into his touch. I need to be careful. "I won't leave, Master." That seems to be what Oscar wanted to hear as he smirks wickedly. "How about you get some rest while I handle the messy business?" Oscar asks but it comes off more as a command.

I meet his once warm purple eyes and nod, giving him a gentle peck before I go into his bedroom. The noise of a fleshy thud hits my ears as I close the door behind me. I sigh as I look around the room to better understand the new Oscar as I keep an ear out for him.

Various guns, knives, and horrible pictures are throughout his room until I come across a folder under his bed. I open it to see all of Sofia's plans, and past actions with different sources of proof. It was obvious that was when Edward left the voicemail. I tuck it between the bed and box spring.

With how Oscar is if he read this hed accuse me of this and kill me or something. When tech fixes him there is no way I'll let Oscar remember the worst of it.

I sigh heavily and strip down to my underwear, laying down and closing my eyes.

I listen to the some upbeat music Oscar played in the kitchen, probably to hide the noises he was making. I wasn't even horrified by the kill, I've seen and done worse, but for Oscar, my Oscar who seemed to hate the sight of blood, to have done that...

I will kill Sofia for this.

Im halfway between sleep and awake when Oscar finally slides into bed, curling around me. "Are you awake?" He hums gently kissing the skin behind my ear.

I turn ro him with tired eyes and he chuckles, poking my nose. "Adorable. C'mon, cuddle up to me. Lets lay down some rules doll." Oscar shifts to lay on his back and I turn to cuddle up to his side.

"Rules?"

"Well, I can't trust you just yet, now can I?" He looks down at me and I slowly shake my head no.

"Right. So. You get 2 hours outside to do what you wish- no police of course- and you don't need to tell me what those hours are for. If you're going to be late, make me aware so I don't have to punish you. Im not unreasonable." I nod as he rambles.

"Hm. Second, if I need to leave for a few days, sometimes my contractor needs an outside job taken care of, I need you there for entertainment. The rest, I dont know. I thought I'd have to kill you when you saw the body." I shiver.

Alright. Judge me if you want but...this is kinda hot.

Very hot. Oscar slowly smirks. "Oh? Is my doll turned on by that?" He looks down at me, his eyes pleased.

"What? No." I blush and Oscars face darkens, a scowl on his face. "Ma-" He takes my throat in his hand and shoves me on my back. His knees dig into my arms as he chokes me. "Never lie to me." He hisses as I gasp for air, recieving nothing.

I nod frantically and Oscar takes a deep breath, his wild eyes calming. "Now. Did that turn you on?" He lets go of my throat and I gasp for air, coughing.

"Yes." I spit out as Oscar smiles, pleased. "That's better." He hums and moves, his ass right on my hard dick.

Oscar giggles, his face bright. "How delightful." I go to speak but he covers my mouth.

"Shut up." He pulls off my boxers, whistling as he walks to his closet. I watch him pull out hand cuffs, walking back to me slowly as his eyes trail my naked body.

"Smooth all over." He hums, licking the corner of his lips as he cuffs me down. I blush under his intense gaze, looking at the bulge barely held in his briefs. "Thats for tomorrow." Oscar hums before swallowing me whole.

I shout at the sudden pleasure.

Fucking worth it!