Curious, Tricked, and a Disguise

Back in Patch of Heaven, the farm had never been so silent before. Not a single sound was heard. Until suddenly, the gate opened.

"Maggie! Guys! I'm here!" said a voice.

It belonged to a cow with a tan coat. Her name was Becky. She came inside with a few snacks of her own. She searched everywhere around the farm for her friends until she saw light coming from the barn.

"They must be in there," she thought and went towards it. "I'm sorry I'm a little late! My friend wanted to come, too, but she's working on something right now! I even brought some snacks in case if we ran out!" she called.

But still no answer, Becky felt a little worried when she came closer to the barn.

"Hello? Maggie?" When she opened the door, she saw that no one was there. There were only sleeping bags and a table with snacks. "Where are they? Hello?! Anyone here?!"

She looked around and still found no one. "I hope it's not a joke. Or maybe it's a surprise, it's not even my birthday."

But then she saw a book on the ground. She raised an eyebrow and picked it up. She looked at it with curiosity and even saw the strange symbol on the cover.

"I've never seen this book before," Becky said to herself.

She looked around again and then at the book again. "It wouldn't be bad to read a little. I'll look for Maggie and the rest later," she opened the book and read the message.

Dear readers and adventurers,

You are in possession of the Book of Disney. This book is very special in its own way.
It makes the world you are living now change forever. While you read it, it is just like you are experiencing the stories yourself.
Experience these amazing adventures full of wonder and danger. Face the nefarious villains and
bond yourself with the characters that are pure of heart.

Have fun.

"What does that all mean?" Becky asked and turned to another page. She read the title. "Hmm... 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'? Is this a storybook?"

She began to read a little part of the story, but no sooner, a light engulfed the book. The burst of magic and light appeared again and it tried to suck Becky into the book. "Hey! What is this? No!"

She tried to escape, but the power got stronger and she was sucked inside the book with a scream. "AAAAAAAHHH!" And with that, the book closed again.

A blinding light appeared inside the castle and Becky landed on the ground with a thud. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Ow, my head." But then she looked around and saw that she wasn't in the barn. "What? Where am I?"

She kept looking around. Only torches were the only light in the darkness of the castle. She felt a little uncomfortable. "Am I in a castle? It looks a bit creepy, even for my taste," she said.

Suddenly, she saw a light coming from a room. "Ah, some light. Maybe there's someone who can help me," she said, and she walked towards it.

When she arrived at the room, she saw that there are blue curtains with stars closed. She went towards one, took a small look, and suddenly her eyes went wide. Right in front of her, was a very strange creature she had never seen before. It was the evil Queen of whom Becky had never heard of. "What is that?" Becky asked herself.

The Queen was standing in front of her magic mirror with a casket in her hands with her back against Becky. This time, our cow friend really needed to look out.

"Magic Mirror on the wall, who now is the fairest one of all?" she asked.

And with that, the Mirror began to speak, much to Becky's surprise. She was even surprised that both the strange creature and an object could talk. "Over the seven jeweled hills, beyond the seventh fall, in the cottage of the seven dwarfs dwell Snow White and her animal friends, fairest one of all."