Music in Your Soup

Snow White clanged with her spoon against the pot. "Supper!"

Everybody, except Grumpy and Buck, ran inside and sat on the table, filling their bowls with soup.

"Oh, goodie. I haven't been this hungry since that picnic," Maggie said.

"Feel free to take as much as you want, y'all. Me and Snow White made it with a very special recipe," Lucky Jack said.

"Then let's get on with it," Happy said.

They all put their bowls on the table and began to eat. Everyone, except Mrs. Calloway, Grace, and Lucky Jack, was slurping the soup noisily. Happy was the first to have a smile on his face.

"Gee, Lucky Jack. This is the best soup ever," he said.

"Why, thank you, Happy. That's mighty kind of you, but could you..." But before Lucky Jack could say something, they all slurped further. And then Happy began to sing, everyone still eating and slurping while he did that.

"With a spoon and a bowl
With the music in your soul
You can cheer things up with the zub, zub, zub
Of the music in your soup

With a gulp
With a grin, hahah
Get a wiggle on your chin
You can make things hum with a zum, zum, zum
Of the music in your soup"

And then everybody, except Lucky Jack, Mrs. Calloway, and Grace, sang along and kept slurping. Bashful even tied his beard on his head to eat better, and Dopey drank his entire bowl in one gulp, and Maggie did the same. Then the brown cow burped loudly. "Ah, that was good!" she said, and the dwarfs laughed.

"Swing that spoon
Gotta keep on dippin'
Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp
Scoop up that soup
Gotta keep on sippin'
Slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp, slurp
Till the bowl is dry
And your face is drippin'"

Then they all clinked their bowls to each other, filled them again, and continued with eating.

"Let her rip!
Let her roar!
To the first and the second
And the third encore"

Maggie was drinking her soup like a pig, much to Mrs. Calloway's shock.

"Dear, why are you eating like that? That's definitely not like you and unladylike," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Calloway. I didn't realize how hungry I was," Maggie said.

Mrs. Calloway groaned a little while Grace and Lucky Jack looked at each other and shook their heads.

Meanwhile, Doc used some bread to dip in the soup and shoot it right in his mouth. Sneezy used two spoons to eat more soup while Happy was just eating normally in his way. Dopey used his tongue to lick the soup like a dog and even panted like one. And then he licked his face off. Suddenly, a familiar horse went inside, looking like his normal self. He still wasn't happy about what happened a few moments ago. He smelled the soup and saw that his stomach was growling, so he went towards the table to sit. But also a certain grouchy dwarf walked inside, he smelled the soup, too, and his mouth began to water already. He looked around to see if no one saw him and slowly crawled towards his chair. When he reached the table, he kept sniffing at the food. Then he sat on his chair and saw Buck tasting the soup. He had a smile on his face. He still didn't like Grumpy because of his attitude, but he couldn't help but say the next thing.

"Oh, boy. You've got to taste this, Grumpy," Buck said while he also began to slurp.

Grumpy raised an eyebrow. He looked at the soup, took his spoon, and dipped it into the bowl. He sniffed at it and then he tasted it. Then his eyes went wide and quickly grabbed the bowl closer. He ate the soup and slurped very loudly. Mrs. Calloway, Lucky Jack, and Grace couldn't take it anymore. It made them lose their appetite.