Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum

Start from the beginning

"A good idea, Mrs. Calloway. Let me see your hands," Snow White said.

The dwarfs' eyes went wide, they hid their hands behind their backs and walked backwards.

"Let me see your hands," Snow White said while she walked towards them.

Doc slowly brought his hands from behind his back and showed them to Snow White. As suspected, his hands were very dirty.

"When did you say again? Recently?" Lucky Jack asked with a cocky attitude.

"Why, Doc, I'm surprised," Snow White said.

Doc looked at his hands and brought them back behind his back while chuckling nervously.

"Come on, let's see them," Snow White said.

Bashful nervously showed his hands, too, and quickly hid them behind his back with a red face.

"Oh, Bashful, my, my, my," Snow White said.

Snow White faced Sneezy next. "And you?"

Sneezy showed his hands without trouble and Snow White tsked at that. Happy tried to rub his hands against his sides to have no dirt, but when he showed them, it was a worthless effort.

"Worse than I thought," Snow White gasped.

Dopey quickly showed his hands, but his long sleeves covered them quickly.

"Oh," Snow White said.

Sleepy had his hands tucked underneath his beard and showed them.

"How shocking!" Mrs. Calloway gasped, and Snow White tsked again.

Sleepy saw his dirty hands and quickly hid them under his beard again with a smile that says 'nothing happened'. Grumpy looked at his own hand which were, without a doubt, just as dirty.

"Goodness me, this will never do," Snow White said.

Grumpy folded his arms again with a sour look.

"March straight outside and wash, or you'll not get a bite to eat," Snow White commanded like a mother.

"She sure is bossy," Maggie whispered to Mrs. Calloway.

"Well, she is right and you have seen their hands," Mrs. Calloway said.

"Maybe it's best if we wash them, too," Lucky Jack said.

"Yes, it's more polite," Grace said.

The dwarfs looked at each other and Doc motioned with his head to go outside. One by one, they all went outside. First Doc, then Bashful, Sneezy, Happy, and Dopey, who made a twirl. But then his spot in the line was taken over by Sleepy, Lucky Jack, and the cows, except Buck, making him walk at the end of the line. Grumpy was just staring at them with a sour expression. The dwarfs and animals went outside, except Dopey, who accidentally walked into a wall. But he quickly ran outside with a silly smile.

"Hah!" Grumpy said with no care.

"Hey, shouldn't you go outside, too?" Buck asked.

"And what about you?" Grumpy asked.

"Who, me? Uh-uh. Nobody tells me to go wash my hooves," Buck said.

But they didn't notice that Snow White was right behind them until they turned around.

"Well, aren't you going to wash?" Snow White asked them.

"Hmph, fine," Buck said, and Grumpy turned his back to Snow White like he didn't hear her.