Chapter 30

Chapter 30
Carrie's P.O.V

I have to leave tomorrow. But it was fun being here for the proposal and everything. I do get to come back for the wedding.

They said they wanted to have their wedding in the summer. They haven't picked an exact date yet, but it's to early to worry about that for now.

•••

As I grab my bag and step out of the car, Alex climbs out and gives me a huge hug.

Then James comes out and gives me a hug too. "Thank you." he whispers in my ear.

"Anytime." I reply quietly.

I'm flying back because we took Jame's car here and otherwise I wouldn't be able to get home. I walk into the airport and I had to wait there for about an hour, but finally I boarded my flight.

•••

James's P.O.V

I started unpacking my stuff into my new house. I can't believe this is happening. I'm moving in, and we're getting married! I realize that I probably sound like a 12 year old fangirl talking about one direction or something, but I'm just really excited.

I never feel like this when I'm around anyone else. Only Alex makes me feel this way. Even when we were broken up, and before we started dating. I could never feel this way about anyone else. I never even came close.

_________________________

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you like the story, remember to keep reading, vote, follow me, and comment any questions or comments you have and I'll answer them as soon as I can😊
-Maranda