Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Feelings
James's POV:

Okay now before I tell you what's going on let me just say that I really do have feelings for Alex. I actually love her.

So last week someone dared me to ask her out, on a date. At that time I have to admit that I didn't like her. But in between the time when I picked her up at her house, and the time I saw her naked in the water, I knew I was in love.

None of my friends know that I actually like her, not even Sam. They think it's just a dare, should I tell Alex it started as a dare so it doesn't snowball, or should I let her find out on her own and be understanding?

"James?" oh shit Alex. I forgot that she was here, for a minute.

"Yeah?"

"You know what we should do?"

"What Al?"

"Play truth or dare with each other!"

Oh god. This might end badly. But if I say no, she'll know that I'm hiding something.

"Sure. You first. Truth or dare."

"Uuuummmmmm...........dare."

What should I dare her to do.

"You have to give me a lap dance for 2 minutes."

"Really? okay fine..."

She then got on me and started shaking her ass in my face. Damn she's hot!

After it was done she got off and sat next to me.

"Okay! your turn James. Truth or Dare?"

What should I pick?

"Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to have a make out session with me."

Okay??

"You sure? that's it?"

"And when you're done, you have to...... sing for me."

Sing? but I don't sing in front of people!!

"Fine."

"You sure sound upset, I wouldn't think you would be when you are making out with your new girlfriend."

"Wait.... does that mean you say yes!??"

She nodded and started kissing me. I was standing and she had her legs wrapped around me like always. But this time, I didn't have a shirt on.

She usually puts her arms around my neck or on my shoulders, but right now, she had them pushed up against my stomach. It might have something to do with my abs.

Then suddenly I felt a little tug on my pants, and they were down. I kicked them off my feet. I pulled her shirt over top of her and threw it next to mine that I took off earlier.

Then she pulled her head back for a second and said, "are you sure you want to do this?"

I was for sure ready. "Yes."

I undid the clasp in the back of her bra and carried her to my kingsize bed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All I remember about last night was Alex calling her mom saying she was staying the night at her best friends house.

Then I awoke to her face next to mine. She was wearing a tee shirt that I slid on her after she fell asleep, and the pair of sweat pants that she never took off last night (Thank god).

She was still asleep and so I slipped out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast for us. I made scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, and waffles. I didn't know what her favorite thing to eat for breakfast so I made all of it. I also put out apple juice, orange juice and milk on the table.

When I was done cooking and done bringing everything out to the kitchen table, I ran up to my room to wake her.

I woke her up and told her I had a surprise for her downstairs. She told me to carry her, so I did but I also kept one hand over her eyes so she couldn't see. I set her down when we got in the kitchen. And I said surprise, as I took my hand off her face.

She gasped then ran to the table and picked up 2 of everything. And she picked milk to drink.

I laughed because I've never seen a girl eat like that. I was just staring at her.

"What?" she asked with a mouth full of food.

I laughed again. She so cute. It almost makes me feel guilty for keeping a secret from her.