Chapter 24

Sorry It took me so Long to update. I've been super busy! anyways.....

______________________________

Chapter 24
James's P.O.V

We have been driving for over an hour. Hopefully, we will be there soon.

I'm taking her to the state fair. I thought it would be a fun way to kill sometime.

And because I want to win her a giant stuffed animal...

We only have a few minutes left of driving.

As we are pulling into the parking lot Alex is sleeping.

When I park the car I shake her shoulder to try and wake her.

She moves around and stirs in her sleep.

"Alex, we're here." I say in a soft voice.

She shoots up and looks out the window.

"Oh my gosh! no way!!!" she screeches. "I love the fair! how'd you know!?!"

"Haha. Everyone loves the fair!" I say.

I get out of the car and open her door for her. I hold her hand as we walk towards the gates.

Once I pay we start walking around.

"What do you want to do first? a game, eat, a ride?" I ask.

"Um, let's play... THAT GAME!" she says as she points to a booth with 3 tin cans stacked in a pyramid. The one that you throw a baseball at.

We walk over to the booth.

"I'll win this for you." I say.

"Heck no! I'm trying this myself!" that's my Alex....

I hand the carni a 10$ bill and he gives us each three baseballs.

I take mine and give Alex hers.

"You first." I say.

She throws the first ball and it knocks down two cans.

The carni sets them up again and she throws again.

She hits all three and knocks down all three.

"Yay!"

She throws her last ball and hits two cans.

The carni hands her a giant stuffed panda.

"Your turn." she says to me.

I throw the first ball and it hits all three!

I throw the second ball and the third and they both hit all three.

I get a giant bear that was even bigger than her's!

We start walking away.

"Here." I say.

I hand her the giant panda.

"Thanks! And here." she says and hands me her panda that she won.

"Something to remember me by, when you leave." she says.

"Thanks" I say and give her a big bear hug. Literally. The bears were in between us.

"What next?" I ask.

"The Ferris wheel! we can go on that with us on one side and our pandas on the other side!" she says as she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the Ferris wheel.

We wait in the short line for the Farris wheel and get on. It's the kind that can seat 4 people. So Alex and I sit on one side, and we put our bears on the other.

We go around A few times, talking and laughing. But when we get to the top the ride stops.

I hear a carni speaking through a loud speaker.

"Attention all Ferris wheel passengers, the ride has temporarily stopped. Please don't panic, you will just be stuck up there for an hour at the most. we apologize for the inconvenience." She says.

"So we're stuck, on top of a Ferris wheel. All alone. Hmm, what should we do?" I say.

"We could keep talking." She says.

"Or...."

"Or we could play on our phones."

"Or...."

"We could..." I cut her off and kiss her passionately.

"That was my next guess." she says.

"Sure..." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

And we kissed and talked and laughed while we were stuck up there for almost an hour.

And I can honestly say, that I've never loved her more. This is the real Alex. The one that's not afraid to be herself, the one that's funny and brave, and kind. The one that I first fell in love with. And the one that I am still in love with.

___________________________

So there's the update. Sorry it took so long, I just got a new iPhone, so I was pretty happy and I forgot my password for my wattpad account.

I just remembered it and thought oh my gosh! I haven't update in forever! so yeah...

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND KEEP READING! I FOLLOW BACK!

PEACE!❤️✌️