Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Alex's P.O.V

I can't believe it's today. The day James has to leave. I don't know if I can make it two months without seeing him.

He gets to come back home for three weeks, in two months. And then he goes back for six months and comes back for good.

I'm not letting him go until he has to leave. I've been hugging him all this morning. During breakfast, and every other time.

I want to stay in his arms forever.

We were sitting on the couch watching TV when he said, "I'm not sure if I can go. I would miss you too much."

"I would miss you too, but I don't think you can back out now." I say.

"Why not?" he pouts like a 4 year old.

"I just don't think that's the way things work. You made a commitment to the army, now you have to go."

"I really don't think I can. I can't handle leaving you again. And the more I think about it, the more I'm talking myself out of going."

"Look, I don't want you to leave either. But I think it's the right thing to do."

"I just don't know if it is anymore. I think the only thing that feels right is when I'm with you. Not being 600 miles away. I've never felt anything more right than us."

•••

So James called his Sargent and they aren't making him go anymore. I'm still so happy!👍

Honestly, I don't know what I would do without him. I mean, we've been through so much together. What would I have left if he were to leave?

•••

Honestly, I feel like James an I are just kind of settled in for good now. No more drama, or doubts or-

I was pulled out of my thoughts by someone knocking on the front door.

I opened the door and saw someone I haven't seen in a long time.

•••

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

So after James and I broke up, after I got over him I started going out with a guy just to numb the pain. Don't get me wrong I liked him and all, but, he told me he loved me and then proposed to me after two months. I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, that and he was crazy for that, I told him no. He kept asking and asking and I got tired of it and broke up with him. His name was JC.

And now, he was at my front door doing who knows what.

"Well, I really needed to tell you something important. Can I come in for a minute?" he says.

"Yeah sure." I said after some hesitation.

He walked in the house. And say on the couch across from the one I was sitting at.

He cleared his throat. "Look. I know I haven't talked to you in over a year, and now I see where I was wrong. I tried to pressure you into marrying me. And I see now that, that was wrong. And I'm sorry for that."

He comes here after a year and is just now realizing this!?

"Why did you have this sudden realization?" I ask calmly even though I had a million questions.

"Well you see, I recently met a woman who told me to un-do all of my wrongs. And this is the biggest wrong, so I thought I would try here first. I only hope you've gotten over me."

I laughed at the last part because one of the things I did like about him, was his sense of humor.

"Are you gonna persuade her into marrying you too?"

"Haha no. I really do like her and I hope that she feels the same. She is really big on church and religion and she changed me. so I came here to make amends and offer you my friendship."

"I accept. And since you're here, would you like to meet my boyfriend James?"

"I would love to! is he here?" he asks.

"Yes. He is upstairs sleeping. I'll go wake him. You stay here. If you need anything just let me know."

"Okay."

I get up and wake up James and explain the ex boyfriend situation. He gets out of bed and walks downstairs.

When I first mentioned an ex he started tensing up and I could tell he was jealous. But then I finished the story and he relaxed and laughed.

He greeted James with one of those man hugs. They shake hands they pull each other into a guy hug. Weird right?

So everything went great and they talked and asked about each other's relationships. And everything was going good.

They seemed to be getting along really good and JC seems like he really has changed.

I think we will all be really good friends! I just really want to meet his girlfriend. He says her name is Andrea.

The way he describes her is like she's the best person in the world. I really think he has found the one.

I'm happy for him, but I just want him to leave already so I can have some "alone time" with James.

___________________________

Okay, now way this is happening!! 2K reads!! thank you so much. It will take me a little longer to update the next chapter because I have the MCA tests next week and the week after. So I'm gonna be studying and "learning" also just got into an argument with my best friend so.... Yeah.

VOTE COMMENT AND PLZ KEEP READING!! LOVE YOU GUYS! FOLLOW ME FOR A FOLLOW BACK!

AND IF YOU LIKE/LOVE ONE DIRECTION I AM WRITING A FAN FICTION SO GO CHECK IT OUT! SO YEAH.

PEACE✌️❤️