Chapter 3

Chapter 3: James's House
Alex's POV

I can't believe that I was on a date with James!!l and then he called me sexy!?!!

I can't tell his feelings for me anymore. He has been all nice since Friday. He sits with me at lunch every day instead of with the cool kids. It makes me feel so happy!!

But...... we aren't technically going out yet. I hope he asks me soon...........

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's now Thursday. He has still been sitting with me, holding my hand as we are walking to classes....

When he was walking me to chemistry, (even though he doesn't have it!) I was about to walk through the door but he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

"What no goodbye kiss?" he had a puppy dog expression on his face.

"Sure." And I kissed him on the cheek. He looked satisfied, so I tried walking into class again. But his large hand grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I wasn't facing him but he had me pulled close to his chest.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend."

"What about your friends? what will they say?"

"I don't care about them. Love is stronger than friendship. And I luv you."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! he LOVES me??oh wait no, he LUVS me.

"Uuhhhh........umm........ I don't know about that.."

"Come on babe......" he said as he started to sway us back and forth.

I got lost in his soothing arms.

"How about one more date first?" I replied testily.

"You're on sexy....... And you will be mine. ill see you tomorrow."

He kissed the top of my head and ran to his next class. Leaving me there to think through what just happened. I guess I'll be seeing him tomorrow after school.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's Friday afternoon and James will be here in 4 hours. I have nothing to wear considering I have no idea where we are going.

I decided that shopping was the best plan I could have.

When I got to the mall I shopped for about and hour and a half. That was quick compared to some other girls....

Anyways, after I tried on 1,000 dresses I found the perfect one. I don't usually wear dresses but this one was great. It had spaghetti straps and was low cut, showing off a little bit of cleavage. But this was a special occasion. He told me to dress nice..... so I did!

After I got home. It was almost 7:00 he was gonna be here at 7:30. I ran to the kitchen, pulled out a slice of leftover pizza and heated it up quickly. After it was done I just shoved the whole thing in my mouth.

Then I got my dress on. High heels hurt to badly, so I wore pink flats to match my dress. By the time I was done with the changing, and the makeup it was 7:31.

He still isn't here yet.... Maybe he's not coming. Maybe he hates me!! maybe he-

I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I walked to the door and opened it. When I first saw him he looked stunning. He was wearing a black and pink tee shirt and some sweat pants. OMG!! Now I feel over dressed!