Hosuh X Stephen

Hello dear viewer! This fanfic includes gayness, homophobic people, abuse, foul language, and self-harm. If these make you uncomfortable, DO NOT READ.

[Hosuh POV]

I was walking home with Stephen. We had finished some late grocery shopping. We were talking about our next video recording, but then Stephen was knocked down.
"Stephen! Are you alright?!"

"H-Hosuh..."

That's all he manages to say...
I feel my left arm be grabbed and twisted. I scream in pain and agony. There were multiple figures, it seemed like a gang. They started to kick Stephen until he was out cold, they then proceeded to me. I didn't know what they wanted, but I was on the floor, shuffling backward to try and escape when I hit something. I look up and see a man's face, his expression seemed lifeless. Before I could do anything, I felt a piece of cloth suddenly go over my mouth. I start to feel dizzy, and all I hear is...

"Let's bring them back to the boss..."

...

...
[Stephen POV]

I wake up, feeling groggy and cold. My vision is blurry, but all I can remember is seeing Hosuh's terrified face. I try to get up but I'm stopped by heavy chains around my wrists. I grunt in frustration, but then I hear him...

"S-Stephen! You're OK!"

It's Hosuh! I remember now... That stupid gang. I look at where Hosuh's voice is coming from, my vision starting to go back to normal. He was also in chains, but there was a small puddle of blood where he sat.

"Hosuh, I'm fine. But you're bleeding!"

Hosuh looks down at the small puddle looking terrified. I see tears forming in his eyes and I start to hear him sob.

"St-Stephen, I'm sorry... It's all my fault."

"No, Hosuh. It's not your fault, it's theirs."

"B-But... I couldn't protect you..."

"It doesn't matter, I'm here now, aren't I?"

Hosuh goes silent, he starts crying harder. He explains to me that the people that kidnapped us were full of psychopaths and sociopaths. The boss has stalked us, mainly Hosuh, and wanted him for himself. He told me he was going to be taken to the boss's office and I would be tortured back in this dungeon.

"Hosuh, I won't allow that."

"B-But St-Stephen... T-Th-e b-boss is--"

"Shut up, will you?"

Hosuh was about to tell me something important when he was cut off by...