"I don't see why you want to settle this arm wrestling. You know I have super strength!"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm super hooped! And I haven't brushed my teeth in a week!" Jay exhales to Cole, making the earth ninja turn his face in disguise. Cole turns his face again exhaled on Jay, and Jay repeated his previous actions.

"Guys! What is this about?" Y/n interrupted, making the boys stop for a second and look at her.

"This is about Cole being Nya's perfect match." Pixal replied, "Just like you and Kai are a perfect match." She revealed, making Cole look at the fire ninja, who had a shocked and nervous expression on his face.

"This macho stuff is making you both look like fools." Nya yelled to Jay and Cole, who were laying at the ground. She picked Cole from the ground and turned him around, making him face her. Nya tried to kiss Cole, but the earth ninja ducked. Cole got out Nya's grip and walked to Zane's side. 

There was a minute of silence before the caravan got lifted off the ground, making everyone gasp.

Kai and Ed opened the door, seeing they were off the ground, "What was that?"

"The machines haven't worked since the outage. What's powering it?" Ed asked, looking at a crane, which was holding the caravan.

"Nindroids!" Kai groaned, "Better question is, what's powering them?" 

A nindroid pulled a lever and the caravan spun around, causing everyone to scream.

"They're after the Techno Blades." Pixal informed. The nindroids start shooting at the caravan, making big cracks in the floor and breaking a part of the windows.

"Yeah, well they nearly hit my mother!" Jay shouted, as Ed and Edna are gearing up.

"Ooh don't worry about us, sweeties. We prepare for every type of situation." Edna said, as her husband helped her.

"You made one for us?" Y/n asked her mother, as they still were getting spinned around.

"Uh, sorry, honeys. You hardly ever come to visit."

"Yeah, good luck, kiddos. And watch over the junk while we're gone, will you?" Ed and Edna fly away with bubbles, blinding Cryptor in the progress.

"I blame you for this!" Jay shouted at Cole, making the earth ninja gasp.

"What did I do? You were the one who wanted to stay in a scrapheap full of Nindroids!" Cole yelled back.

"Enough, you two! We may not have our Elemental Powers, but we still have our spinjitzu!" Kai turned to Pixal, "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I may not be built to fight, but my protective reflexes should suffice." Pixal replied.

"And Y/n can help us with her powers!" Jay exclaimed.

"Great! Cause we're gonna need 'em!" Nya yelled, angrily.

A nindroid pulled another lever, losing the grip on the caravan.

"Ninja, Go!" They yell, jumping out the caravan and landing on the crane.

Zane and Pixal didn't manage to reach it, making them fall on the ground. They got fired at by nindroids.

"We have to help Zane!" Jay yelled.

"Finally, something we agree on!" Cole replied, as they jump off the crane. They run towards Zane, but suddenly fell through the floor. The floor closed again and Jay and Cole were stuck.

"We're trapped!" Cole cried out.

"And with my own worst enemy!" Jay yelled back, as the walls start closing in. "I'm too cute to be squashed!"