When She Says Those Words.

Kyo's thighs feel both sore and sticky as she nestles herself into the surgeon's side, resting her head against his bare collarbone. 

Once again he has silenced her irrational worries by simply having his wicked way with her.

She almost wants to be annoyed by this but she can't deny that she enjoys it either.

Besides, she's far too busy trying to gain her breath to argue with him regardless, her hand calmly sliding over his chest and unwittingly encouraging a smile to spread across her lips when she feels his heart beating fast against her palm. 

It would seem that she has at least tired him out.

"...I love you." The second those words leave the girl's lips, she stiffens up completely, she hadn't thought it through before saying this - it just came naturally to her and she didn't even consider holding it back until it was too late.

Of course, she only wants to kick herself now, Law noticeably freezing up also and falling deadly silent, he has completely solidified; his fingers that were previously combing her hair have halted their movement, the skin of his chest has seemingly grown colder and his heart feels like it has stopped beating entirely. 

Obviously these sensations are very brief, it just feels like it's lasting forever because time also feels like it has stopped completely.

Fool! I should not have said that!    

All her instincts tell her to just get up, get dressed and get out but when she attempts to sit up, Law's arm tightens around her smaller frame and prevents her from moving . 

Her hand still resting against his chest and being fully able to feel his heartbeat going crazy once again. 

The raven is still taking a moment to process those words, his expression practically unreadable as he glances down to meet Kyo's stare, a subtle frown etching into his features as he resumes combing her hair with his fingers, brushing a few crimson strands out of her face in the process.

"I..." For once the surgeon's words seem to get stuck in his throat, the hesitation only worrying Kyo further, making the girl more eager to escape but she simply can't bring herself to move, she's too stunned from fear. "You better make sure nothing bad happens to you, Kyo-ya. Because I love you too."

To anybody else, that sentence might've seemed rather cold but to her, it's just perfect.

The redhead's worries seemingly all washing away at once as a heavy sigh of relief escapes her lips, a pout slowly engraving itself into her features as she presses her index finger to Law's chest firmly. 

"Don't do that crap, Trafalgar! You scared the hell out of me!" 

Who would have thought? Kyo, Dracule Mihawk's biggest disappointment, is actually rather fearful of rejection.

The supernova only smirking to himself as he carefully pulls the girl closer to his chest. "You caught me by surprise." He calmly admits before pressing his lips to her forehead. 

His hesitation is rather understandable though, all things considered. 

Kyo hadn't openly told him that she loved him before, though he had guessed that she cares deeply for him long ago, to hear her say those exact words did give him quite the shock.

Although she doesn't do well to hide her feelings regardless, she simply cannot deny that she's quite the sucker for Law, deep down.

Then his own response finally hits her; 

He said he loves me...!

That small realisation gradually brings a content smile to her lips as she slowly rests her head back down against the doctor's tattooed chest, a deep blush decorating her cheeks as Law pulls the duvet over their bodies, seemingly starting to feel the slight chill in the air now.

"Tired?" She quietly questions, her voice is a little strained due to her throat being so sore on account of her moans and possibly from the oral she had performed on him earlier, her free hand slipping over to the small set of drawers beside the bed and picking up a certain snail from the surface before swiftly using it capture the surgeon's face, a wicked giggle erupting from her lips when she actually manages to pull it off. 

She has been trying to capture a photo of the cute doctor for a while now but he has always managed to wrestle the snail out of her hands before she could but now she has finally done it. 

Law was still laying on his back with one arm wrapped around her waist and the other tucked underneath his pillow, supporting the back of his head and rendering him helpless. 

His face was so tranquil when she clicked the capture button; a bit sweaty and his hair's damp and sticking to his forehead but his satisfied expression alone is enough to make the redhead happy, a cheeky grin etching itself into her features as she sits up a little to stroke the raven's cheek carelessly, watching him pout somewhat.

"That was cheap, Kyo-ya." Despite his response, Law doesn't seem at all annoyed by the sneaky action, in fact his smirk is slowly beginning to make a reappearance on his face while his gaze rests on hers, only causing the girl to hum innocently as she takes another photo of him. 

"How adorable." She playfully mocks whilst her finger clicks the snail's button again, leading to Law grabbing her by the wrists and swiftly pinning her back down to the bed, looming over her and causing her to drop the snail in the process. 

Naturally her heart begins to race as she stares up at the handsome surgeon in slight surprise before quickly recollecting herself and only offering him a sheepish smile.

"Apologies, Trafalgar. I couldn't possibly resist." 

All she gains in response is an unconvinced hum as Law leans into her neck, carefully nibbling at her sensitive skin while his hands slowly slide down her waist to caress her hips. 

He wants to go again so soon?