When X-Drake Happens.

{{Slightly updated.}}

--------------------------

"Eh?? What's gotten into you?!" 

This is probably the first time Usopp has so boldly barked at the redhead since they've been in Wano, although in his defence, she would've likely been as equally annoyed if somebody glared at her the way she did to him. 

All he wanted to know was where she had been and why she looks so dishevelled which is a very fair question considering her kimono is ripped in several different places, her sleeves seemingly torn clean off and her hair that was previously in a neat bun is now loose, damp with sweat and has strands of crimson sticking out in every direction.

And to top it off; she's covered in blood, bruises and dirt.   

"If you must know, I've just been hunted by a giant lizard that likes to eat people so forgive me if I'm a little cranky!"

Her first encounter with X-Drake was...an interesting one, to say the least.

She had just managed to avoid an encounter with Basil Hawkins and was merely trying to make her way back to Ebisu Town, back to the others to tell them all the information she had gathered, but as luck would have it - she only ended up walking straight into the ancient zoan-type supernova right away.

It would seem the trick she used to shake off Hawkins didn't quite work on this guy.

Drake didn't necessarily manage to harm her but he certainly did chase and seemingly tried to eat the girl before she finally fell down a steep slope, successfully getting away from him in the process and emerging mostly uninjured.

Both Usopp and Nami's orbs widening and their mouths falling agape as they listen to the girl explain the situation fully, they appear as if they could hardly believe their ears.

"Y-You mean a dinosaur? Which one was it?!" Usopp's question naturally stupefies Kyo for a moment, her brows furrowing as a low and somewhat nervous hum rumbles in her chest. 

"There's more than one?" 

"You managed to outrun a dinosaur?! How?" Nami asks secondly, drawing in Kyo's gaze instead as her features harden into a more ironic stare.

"Oh, you know, through an interesting technique called; pure and unbridled terror."

Despite her sarcasm, she isn't lying.

Her defensive attacks did practically nothing to him so she had decided to flee instead, when she had peeked over her shoulder during the escape to see how far away Dino-Drake was however, she quickly realized (much to her horror) just how close his gigantic teeth were to her shoulder, how close he was to devouring her and that sent a surge of pure panic throughout her entire body, as well as adrenaline.

She could suddenly run twice as fast - which could only explain why she didn't see the slope until it was too late.

A sigh escaping her lips as she attempts to dust herself off once again with her hand, a pout etched into her features as she stares up at Nami's face.

"It took me ages to find my way back here! Where's Law?"

"He went to help his crew out of some trouble just a little while ago, I'm surprised you didn't see him."

The crew is in trouble?

"No, I wasn't looking for him on the way here..."

Damn, I have a lot of things to tell him too.

The redhead had noticed upon travelling back that she had lost her snail, likely during the fall and was therefore unable to communicate with the others. If otherwise, she could've informed Law that the plan has been leaked and that the cities were being searched for people with a crescent moon on their ankle.

"Right, well Shinobu will want to know where you've been too. There's a traitor among us, you better reassure her that it isn't you."

"Hm?" Suddenly some mild personality traits that Kyo had picked up from Mihawk are beginning to flare. "I don't owe her an explanation." 

"Don't you start being difficult too!"

-----

A/N: Sorry, just needed to update this drastically. I realized I had made a few location errors as well as lacked detail so I decided to fix it real quick before bed. ^^; I have finally caught up with Wano on crunchyroll too! Yay! :D