Zoro's Grilling.

Another journey with the Straw Hats.

The redhead would be lying if she claimed that she wasn't relieved though, their support might just come in handy for Law's goals, although she has to consider the fact that they're a crazy bunch and might just make matters worse.

She's not entirely sure how she feels about the plan now but at least Luffy is loyal, she doesn't need to worry about Law getting screwed over by him.

Besides, this little banquet is rather pleasant, even if it's being held in the snow.

She's also relieved to see that Luffy hasn't changed too much after everything he has been through.

Such strength...

"And which side is your bread buttered?" That sudden question sets the girl back a little, a confused frown etching itself into her features as she peeks over her shoulder, not that it's really necessary. She knows that voice all too well.

"Zoro." She greets somewhat politely, this greenette is never satisfied with anything she says or does so she's subtly bracing herself for a bit of light verbal abuse. "I'm afraid you'll have to be more elaborate, I'm not eating a sandwich."

As one might expect, her remark only exasperates Zoro further, the swordsman begrudgingly taking a seat beside her to see that she's actually eating pasta from a small plate.

Mihawk had told him last year that she struggles to eat sometimes, it made him realize just how little she really did consume when she was travelling alongside them before but it would seem that something has changed in these past two years.

He silently wonders to himself whether or not she's the same woman given Law's abilities but that's not important right now, his main concern is his crew.

"Why are you helping Tra-guy? You didn't bother aiding Robin when she was gonna be executed." Kyo isn't too surprised Zoro mentioned that again, he cared more about her decision not to partake in the rescue than Robin did.

The redhead simply poking at her food with the fork in her hand as she shrugs her shoulders. "It's like I told you back at Water 7, your crew's problems are nothing to do with me."

An annoyed grunt follows her response before Zoro's voice falls dangerously low. "Yet you're making Tra-guy's problems your own? What is your goal here? What are you trying to accomplish?" She watches the greenette as he glares at her, she isn't afraid of Zoro but nor does she appreciate the look he's giving her either.

He's staring at me like I'm a worm.

"I see training with pa did very little to improve your manners, is that how you lost your eye?" He looks a little shocked to learn that she knows of his training, he hadn't thought that her and Mihawk kept in contact after Marineford, considering her fatherly figure beat her horribly in combat there.

"I didn't lose my sight though, I saw you pull that bird woman down with that blood of yours. I didn't need your help." Kyo's brows slowly knit together at that comment as her confusion deepens, she wasn't expecting the subject change and she sure didn't realize that he noticed her slight interference.

She had wrapped some blood around Monet's legs and pulled her feet down to the ground so that she couldn't move as Zoro threatened her but she only did it to freak Monet out, she was quick to release her but much to her surprise, the green-haired woman was frozen in fear regardless.

She didn't think her small interference mattered after that or that it was even seen.

But she quickly pulls herself together, setting the small plate of pasta aside as she rises to her feet.

"It's a good thing I wasn't trying to help you then, isn't it?" Her voice harbouring a slight boldness to it now, it would seem that this is a conversation she doesn't mind having, unlike the subject involving Law. "I was merely making sure she got what she deserved, I wouldn't have wanted her slipping away from you."

Not that it was even needed, I didn't expect her to freeze up like that.

"You shouldn't underestimate me." There's a layer of threat in Zoro's tone as he stares at the redhead, of course he wouldn't actually harm her unless it was necessary, it wouldn't be the most honourable way to thank Mihawk for training him.

"Well, I would say that it won't happen again but she's dead either way so, that much would be obvious." A small smirk tugs on Kyo's lips at that before the girl feigns a pout. "Such a pity, really. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person." Her voice is practically dripping with sarcasm as she offers Zoro a lazy wave, making her way over to Law instead.

She'd like to know where the surgeon's head is at after capturing Caesar.

"Oi! You forgot your food!"

I'm full, go away.