Their Little Talks.

If somebody had told her a couple of years ago that she was going to end up in bed with a supernova, she may have cut their throat...

But alas, here she is.

The girl's cheeks still a dusty pink colour as she rests her head against the tattooed chest beneath her, she's pretty sore and can't help but second-guess herself, it was her first time so she highly doubts she was very pleasurable.

She was so stiff and didn't really know what to do with her hands, she only ended up clinging to his back, it was probably highly disappointing for him.

However if he was left unsatisfied, he's hiding it rather well.

The raven still trying to catch his breath as he runs his tattooed fingers through her dampened red hair, the both of them are coated in sweat and other bodily fluids, Law even has a few scratches on his back from where she had clutched to him when nearing her release.

He can gather that she's still very much awake, especially since her fingers keep caressing the large tattoo on his torso, she seems to like it though which is something that kind of amuses him in a way; most of the people he has met who wear crosses absolutely hate tattoos...and pirates.

But this girl basically lives for crosses; a cross pendant on her necklace, a cross tattoo on her forearm and even a cross charm hanging from the hilt of her dagger and yet - she seems to be very fond of the surgeon.

But then, she would be rather hypocritical to judge him since she's also a pirate sporting a tattoo.

"I can feel you staring at me..." Her words make the raven blink for a moment, it's only now that he realizes he is in fact staring at her scalp, as if he's in some sort of trance.

"Usually, you're the starer." The doctor is still so quick with retorts, even now.

"Hm? Why, I don't know what you mean." The girl playfully murmurs as the surgeon's hand wraps around hers, idly fiddling with her fingers, something that she finds herself quite enjoying.

His touch is awfully warm and gentle for somebody with such a sadistic reputation.

Something that she's half-tempted to point out but she dares not in case it leads to him ceasing these affections, she has never known herself to be so needy before but for some reason, something about this man just calls out to her - like a wolf howling at the moon.

"You're pretty soft for a 'Crimson Witch'." Those words immediately cause her to stiffen, a pout etching itself into her features.

Of course when she has mercy on him, he shows her exactly why she shouldn't.

"And you're pretty soft for a 'Surgeon of Death'." Her response isn't very original in comparison, she can practically feel him smirking down at her as he carefully twists her ring around her finger, a very subtle and short-lived snicker escaping him.

I heard that.

"Seriously, Kyo-ya, what's the nicest thing you've done?" That question only causes the girl to frown thoughtfully, a small hum rumbling in her throat as she ponders back and forth, a part of her really wishes he didn't ask.

She's done many unkind things but nice things? That's a tricky one.

"Hm...nothing, I must be the devil." Despite the slightly playful tone in her voice, the statement does leave her feeling a little disappointed with herself, she has tried to do nice things before but they never seemed to work out for her.

She notices Law's grip on her hand suddenly tighten before he flips her over onto the bed, pinning her down to the mattress by her wrists and causing her eyes to widen and face to burn a bright red as it dawns on her that her bare chest is now on full display to him once again, the raven sporting a small smile that almost resembles a smirk as he searches her eyes.

"So when you took down that female pirate who Shachi and Penguin wouldn't fight, that was you being evil, was it?" Her face burns more than ever at his words as she smiles sheepishly, she can't even hold his stare, her orbs trailing off to the side as a nervous hum escapes her lips.

"Helping those two doesn't count, they're...my responsibility."

The doctor simply releases one of her wrists, his fingers gently brushing against her cheek before turning her head to make her face him again. "Your responsibility?" His smile is slowly growing into more of a smirk by the second as he leans in close to her face, his hot breath fanning her ear. "How is my crew your responsibility, Kyo-ya?" Now he's teasing, it's all too clear within his voice.

All she can do is sigh semi-seriously, trying her best to ignore the shiver running down her spine each time his breath tickles her earlobe, she couldn't win this one anyway.

She could try to say that she was just honouring their arrangement but she knows Law will manage to catch her out on something else, so instead, she decides to simply turn the tables.

"Actually, now I think about it, there was another nice thing I've done..." Her statement makes Law pull away from her nape to look her in the eyes, he actually seems interested in learning more about her, that small yet cute little glimmer in his eyes as he awaits for her to continue. "I tried to save a spider from drowning in the shower when I was younger but I ended up accidentally dropping it in the water regardless...then I cried about it, pa was so confused."

For a very brief second Law almost grins, as if he's about to laugh before he forces his mouth shut, his smirk still very-much evident on his face however.

"I ask you to name something nice you've done and all you can come up with is trying to save a spider from drowning..." His reaction sparks something in her.

A wicked giggle escaping her lips as her hand comes up to her mouth in attempts to hide her smile but the surgeon simply doesn't allow it, his grasp returning to her wrist and pinning it back to the bed so that he could watch her laugh properly.

Apparently, he likes to see her smile.

"I just wanted to see your reaction~!" The girl chuckles out before clamping her bottom lip in between her teeth in attempts to stop her persistent giggles, her brown orbs still shimmering though as they look up at Law, her previous embarrassment about being laid bare before him seemingly vanishing.

He had already seen it so she's not entirely sure why she got so shy to begin with, perhaps it'll just take some getting used to.

"Let me guess; you wanted to see what would happen?" All he gains in response is a small nod, her mildly cheeky smile never fading as she stares up at the surgeon, she cannot deny that she simply finds him perfect in every way.

Stop, don't feed his ego.

"And what's the nicest thing you--" Apparently Law isn't prepared to answer such a question, the raven simply pressing his lips to hers instead.

Not that he even needed to answer - she already knows he has done some amazing things, Bepo especially filled her in on the captain's good deeds.

His tattooed hands sliding down to her hips as his tongue runs across her lips, immediately she parts them for him, allowing his tongue to wrestle with hers as her hands slip up into his messy hair.

It would seem that he's ready for Round 2, something she's admittedly rather excited about.

This time I will be better.