Seeing The Crew Again.

"I missed you!" 

A small smile plays on the redhead's lips as she watches the big bear cuddle his captain, the ball of fluff is such a sweetheart, she's pretty relieved that it was Law who had stumbled upon him all those years ago and nobody else.

The surgeon had told her a while ago how he first came across Bepo, so much has changed since then but apparently the bond between the pair has only grown.

She'd wager that having Bepo around really helped Law with his grief at that time.

"Bepo, do you wanna squash him?" Shachi's voice catching the girl's attention briefly before her eyes scan the rest of the crew. The bear releasing the tattooed doctor before blurting an apology. 

Looks like they're all here. Good.

"Captain, I'm so amazed to know that you beat Doflamingo!"

"No, that's Straw Hat-ya's..."

"We have a lot to catch up on, let's go deeper into the forest!"

"Okay."

The crew leads the raven along as Kyo trails behind, listening attentively as many of them ask questions about Doflamingo's defeat and about Law's mood now that it's over.

What she doesn't expect is for Penguin to suddenly turn around with a huge grin on his face, the boy beelining straight toward her and giving her a big hug, causing the girl to stiffen a little in surprise.

Hello? What's this for?

"I didn't expect to see you again!" He chimes somewhat quietly, seemingly going unheard by the rest of the crew since they're all still conversing with Law, although the captain himself is taking a peek in their direction from underneath his hat. 

"Likewise." The girl responds simply, still not entirely sure how to handle the affection, Penguin and Shachi have always been kind to her but hugs aren't usually their thing. She finally returns the gesture with one arm, the other still apparently too stiff to move. "Law told me to split if the going got too rough."

"But you're still here~!" Penguin practically sings as he releases the girl, allowing her to continue following the crew to a more secluded spot, a small smile on her lips as she nods her head.

"I don't scare too easily." Her voice softens with this statement, she isn't being necessarily honest here.

She was terrified throughout the events of Dressrosa and even more so when they were riding that strange newt-dragon sketch up the elephant's leg earlier and she's still fearful for the well-being of everyone on this crew. Especially Law.

Truth is; she has never been so scared in her life.

"We've been reading the newspapers too...~" Penguin's tone suddenly turning more teasing, the girl instinctively glancing over at the crew as they speak amongst themselves to ensure that nobody is listening before she hums curiously, urging him to elaborate. "You and our captain got close, huh~?"

"Shut up." 

Of course the boy only laughs loudly at her somewhat cold response, drawing in the attention of the entire crew temporarily before they slowly turn their gazes back toward their captain, the redhead immediately shooting Penguin a death glare. 

"Hey, relax..." His voice finally falling low as a pouting Shachi makes his way over to the pair, his presence earning him a small but polite wave from Kyo. "I'm pretty thankful to you, you had me winning the bet against Shachi~!"

Bet?

"Yeah, we totally knew you two liked each other!" Shachi's loud voice is the one that's catching the crew's attention this time, something that has Kyo's glare turning to him instead of Penguin, it's honestly a wonder how her face hasn't cracked yet. 

"Why not say it louder? I don't think the East Blue quite heard you."

"Hey, nobody is judging you for sleeping with our captain! Don't be so embarrassed!" 

And embarrassed she most certainly is, her face turning about as scarlet as her hair as she shoots a 'Help me' glance at Shachi but even he looks completely horrified by his friend's outburst. 

"Penguin..."

"Shachi thought you'd never tell each other how you felt but I knew you--" By this point, the girl has had quite enough. With a flick of her wrist, a thick ribbon of blood wraps itself around Penguin's head, covering his mouth completely and causing him to release some kind of muffled scream. 

"I would appreciate it if you kept your voice down." It's only when he finally grows quiet, she has the blood fall to the ground in small blotches, her face still as bright red as an emergency flare though. 

"Eww! The blood was touching my mouth!"

"You aren't used to that with the amount of nosebleeds you get?"