Punk Hazard.

The redhead stares at the bird-like woman before her with a very subtle smile on her face, she was told to act like one of Doflamingo's fangirls to avoid suspicion which, after doing some research on the flamboyant man, it became pretty simple.

Mainly because people who look up to him refer to him as 'young master' or 'joker'. 

Now, there's no way in hell she'll be referring to anybody as 'master', she has her pride after all.

So, 'Joker' it is.

"What do you think about the experiments we're doing here?" The greenette asks, a slightly sadistic smile spreading across her lips as she stares back at the girl. 

Honestly, Kyo's not entirely sure if this woman is attempting to intimidate her or if she genuinely looks this strange on her day-to-day. 

She almost looks like she wants to eat me alive.

"It's no business of mine." She studies Monet's every move as she answers the question, searching for any signs of doubt in the lady's amber eyes but luckily, she seems content with the answer.

Or she has a good pokerface.

Even so, it doesn't really matter. The second it becomes necessary, Kyo plans on cutting this woman down. 

The redhead doesn't particularly love dealing with children and tries to avoid dialogue with them if at all possible but, that doesn't go to say that she would want anything bad happening to them either. They're only small, after all. 

"Good. So, what are you to the surgeon? His bodyguard?"

"Bodyguard?"

Is that what he told them? No, he wouldn't refer to me as such a thing, he's far too proud. She's trying to play me.

As far as Kyo is aware, she's just an ally to Law but did he tell Monet and Caesar something else? No, he would have told her if he planned to give her a different title...unless they put him on the spot.

Unfortunately, the shichibukai has gone wandering so she can't exactly ask him for clarification, usually he would have intercepted the conversation by now and answered for her. 

This is just grand...

"What is your association with Doflamingo?" The question seems to catch Monet off guard at least, the greenette frowning a little before a slightly-unnerving smile spreads across her face. "Are you simply a member of his crew or an ally? I've never seen pirates separate from their crew to this extent, you're on an entirely different island..."

A slight lie, honestly. She knew Whitebeard had many 'children' that weren't aboard his ship when she met him.

"Are you really deflecting my question with a question of your own?" The greenette calmly chimes, earning a slight pout from the redhead in response. 

She can't work out why her link to Law even matters. Surely, Doflamingo should just be relieved that she isn't against these experiments.

"I'm just curious, you seem awfully--"

"Kyo-ya." That nickname shuts her up immediately, her brown eyes shifting toward the doctor as he enters the room, his confident smirk decorating his face. 

About time, Trafalgar.

"There you are, did you enjoy your stroll?" Kyo murmurs, her somewhat fake smile never wavering as Law tilts his head toward the door before turning toward the exit himself, a clear indication to follow him and of course, she complies.