Odd Beliefs.

"You believe in what?" 

For once, Trafalgar seems intrigued by what the redhead is saying, he also sounds like he can hardly believe his ears.

"Vampires." The girl casually chimes as she picks a couple of berries from a bush, the two of them are on a task of picking blackberries - according to Law - they're useful for medicinal purposes. "I know what you're thinking, a year ago I would have agreed that it sounds crazy but I've seen some things since then; I've seen zombies, ghosts, three-headed dogs, dinosaurs, giant snakes and don't even get me started on the mermaids."

"Is that so, Kyo-ya? You know, I'm sure we could provide you with some medicine to help with your vivid imagination."

Smartass, Trafalgar...

"You mock me now but when we run into human-looking creatures that like to drink blood, you'll be kicking yourself."

"So, when we run into cannibals..."

"Exa--NO, NOT CANNIBALS, TRAFALGAR! VAMPIRES!" Of course, all Kyo earns in response to her slight outburst is a smug smirk, one that stumps her a little. "W-What? What's with that look?!"

I don't think I've ever made him smile before...if you can class this as a smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kyo-ya." The surgeon carelessly murmurs, picking some blackberries from a bush beside him, his smirk never fading. 

"You think I'm mad, don't you?" She pouts, averting her gaze to the berries gathered in her hand, she'd argue that she has picked enough but she wouldn't be able to tell for sure how much 'enough' is, her medical expertise stops at bandaging wounds. She knows nothing about crafting medicines.

"No, I think you're short." Honestly, why Kyo's even surprised by that response, she doesn't know. Law's always mocking her height. 

"Sh--?!" She was surely about to blurt out some form of insult but was silenced when the surgeon dropped something light-weighted on top of her head before walking onwards and leaving her puzzled behind him. 

Her hand reaching up to take the mystery object from her head and bringing it into her line of vision to see that it's actually a flower, she assumes that he had to remove it in order to get to the berries but...it's sure pretty. 

With a subtle smile, she sits the flower in her hair before power-walking her way back to Law, it was far too hot to wear a hood today so the little blossom will make for a nice head accessory instead.

"Hey, Law. If a zoan-type devil fruit user can turn into a wolf, do you think that technically makes him a werewolf?"

"Huh? You believe in werewolves now too?"

"No, I believe in devil fru--Is Bepo a devil fruit user? How is he a talking bear? Did you switch some poor soul with a bear's body?"

"No, he's a mink." How Law even managed to process all of her questions at once, she'll never know but at least he's a quick thinker, she usually has to wait half a decade (more like 5 seconds) to get a response from others and she doesn't much like waiting for answers. 

"A mink?"

What is a mink? I'll have to read up on those...